Chapter 108- extra 17- naughty juniors

Wei Wuxian was in the library looking for some teaching material, he was so out of it that he didn't even notice that his husband had entered the library and was right behind him.

Lan WangJi was staring at Wei Wuxian's ass, he was on all fours with his legs spread out, "Wei Ying!"

Wei Wuxian blushed furiously, "Lan Zhan, how long have you been there? And stop staring at my ass! Geez! Oh my, you're hard my dear!" He smirks and touched his crotch.

Lan WangJi hitched a breath, "Wei Ying, we can't here!"

Wei Wuxian giggled, "Awe~, we've done it plenty of times here over the years, why are you so shy?" He undoes Lan WangJi's sash and pulls down his pants, to reveal a swollen cock.

The juniors walk through the door and saw the scene, Lan Jingyi was about to scream when Lan Sizhui covered his mouth, and they moved to a corner where they couldn't be seen, "that cock was... huge! How does he do it!!" Lan Jingyi whispers.

Jin Ling sighed, "We shouldn't be looking! I mean remember last time we did!"

Wei Wuxian strokes a finger up and down Lan WangJi's cock, "My dear, why are you so hard just by looking at my ass? If you want me to suck you, beg for it!" His voice sweet like honey, and a smirk on his face.

Lan WangJi hitched a breath when Wei Wuxian cupped his balls, "Please suck.... my... cock..."

Wei Wuxian giggled, "As you wish!" He puts the cock in his mouth and deep throats it, he then undoes his own sash and takes off his pants to play with his own cock, "Hmmf!" He moans as he sticks a finger in his own ass.

Lan WangJi takes his cock out of Wei Wuxian's mouth and pushes him down onto the floor, he then grabs his legs and enters him vigorously, "Ahhh! Lan Zhan! Hahhh! Slow down!"

Wei Wuxian covers covers his mouth when he sees the juniors looking at them, "Ahh! Yes there! Hit it there!" He mumbled.

Lan WangJi removed his hands from his face and tells him, "I wanna hear you!" He kissed his lips and made out roughly with him, "Hmmf!" Both of them moaned as they were close, Wei Wuxian's body jolted as he felt unbearable pleasure in his groin.

Wei Wuxian breaks the kiss and moans loudly as he came, "Ahhh! Lan Zhan!" He holds on tightly to Lan WangJi's broad shoulders.

Lan WangJi wanted to do another round but he knew that the juniors were there and they needed to be punished, "Write the rules three times!" He sternly says.

Lan Jingyi grits his teeth, "It's y'all's fault for being horny all the time! If you want to do it so bad go to your room!"

Wei Wuxian busted out laughing, "Lan Zhan, sweetie, let's not punish them! It's our fault!"

Lan WangJi puts back on his robes and ties Wei Wuxian's robes back, "Why?"

Wei Wuxian blushed, "They couldn't have known I would have done that! Cut them some slack!"

Lan WangJi was contemplating it and blushed, "En!" It wasn't so enthusiastic.

Wei Wuxian smiled at him and kissed his lips, "Thanks dear!" He forgot that thanks and sorry was not needed between them.

But Lan WangJi let it slide and picked Wei Wuxian up and carried him to their room, "Oi!!! Let me down" Wei Wuxian kicks his legs.

They did it a few more times until they got exhausted and worn out.

(Enjoy! 😉 don't know why it changed font on me! 😑)