Chapter 116- a miracle-part 4

They leave their house, "Lan Zhan!" Wei Wuxian calls out to his husband after a while of walking.

Lan WangJi looks down at his husband, "En?" he answers him with enthusiasm.

Wei Wuxian starts fidgeting, "I came up with a name for our child that's on the way! Tell me if you like it or not!"

Lan WangJi cups his chin and kissed his lips gently to ease his nervousness, "Why are you so nervous? It'll be a good name, I'm sure!" His eyes glimmered as he spoke.

Wei Wuxian smiled and takes in a few deep breaths, "his name is Lan Wei!" As soon as he said that, Freyja appeared, Looking excited.

She blurted out, "You're having twins!!! One girl and one boy!!!"

Wei Wuxian looked as if he was going to faint, "TWINS?!!" He was even more excited, because more children with his husband the better.

Lan WangJi had a rare expression of being stunned, "Three children with Wei Ying!!" He smiled happily like the doting father he was.

Wei Wuxian smiled, "Thank you Freyja!!!"

She left them with the best news any couple would want, having twins.

Wei Wuxian jumped into Lan WangJi's arms, "Lan Zhan!!! Did you hear that, we're having twins!!! To have more than one at a time is a blessing no a miracle!!! Let's go tell uncle!!! He'll be excited to have more to dote on!!! Hehe! Ahh! We're gonna have to come up with the girl's name... hmmm! Lan.... Lan... yanli? My sister's name!" He giggled and smiled.

Lan WangJi held him in his arms, "The names are perfect! Lan Wei and Lan Yanli! Let's go see uncle!"

Wei Wuxian blushed furiously, "En!"

They arrive to Lan Qiren's room and knock, Lan Qiren answers, "Come in!"

Lan WangJi and Wei Wuxian bow to him, "we have some news to tell you!" Wei Wuxian said with glee.

Lan Qiren poured tea for them and told them to sit, "What is it?!"

They both sat down and looked at each other, "Uncle, Wei Ying and I are having twins!"

Lan Qiren's eyes widened, tears came out of his eyes, "Twins?!! Do you two have names picked out?" The tears were of happiness.

Wei Wuxian nods, "The boy's name is, Lan Wei, and the girl's name is Lan Yanli. Freyja was very excited to tell us this!"

Lan Qiren smiled, "When's the delivery?"

Wei Wuxian blushed, "next week!"

Apparently 9 months had already gone by, "I'll tell the town! To have twins is a blessing from the gods for good deeds."

1 week had gone by in a flash and the day of the delivery came.

The town folk were waiting outside of the gates to see the newborns, "Who's having the baby?" A man asked.

One of the ladies told him, "The yiling patriarch and Hanguang-Jun, apparently they're biological too, by surrogate! Same as Lan Xian the sweet little princess of theirs."

Everyone loved the couple because of how helpful they are to the town.

The babies were out and wailing, Wei Wuxian smiled, "welcome to the world! Wei and Yanli!"

The whole day was nerve wracking for the couple but the crowd loved the babies to death and doted on them.

(Hope you like! 👶 🍼 👶 🍼!)