Chapter 72- extra 11- Wei Ying is ashamed of squirting (pee) during sex

(This is an extra, part of the cultivation conference arc)

That night Wei Wuxian went to the room he shared with his husband, after an hour he wondered where his husband was, "Where did Lan Zhan go?"

He gets up and leaves the room to go find him, once outside of the mansion he calls out, "Lan Zhan?!"

He walks over to the forest and sits on the ground, "Where did he go~?! I want him!" He blushed.

Lan WangJi walks up behind him, "Wei Ying, What are you doing?"

Wei Wuxian turned around, "Lan Zhan!!! Where'd you go?!!!" He jumps into his arms.

They stared at each other in the eyes and slowly they looked at each other's lips, they lean in and kiss each other furiously.

"Mph!" Wei Wuxian exclaims when his pants are pulled down.

Lan WangJi pushes him up against a tree, and widens his legs, "Lan Zhan!!! People can see us!!!! You'll get in trouble!!!!"

Lan WangJi looks up at him, "I don't care!" He pulls down his own pants and puts his cock in Wei Wuxian's hole.

Wei Wuxian hitched a breath, "hahhh! Lan Zhan!" Wei Wuxian whined.

Lan WangJi thrusts into him with vigor, "Shit. Lan Zhan! I feel weird!!!! Hahhhhh!!!" He covers his mouth with his hands, his face flushed.

"Wei Ying, I love you!" He grunts as Wei Wuxian's anus clamps down tightly around his cock.

Wei Wuxian, "me too! Hahh! Mmm! Hahhhhhhh! Lan Zhan! I feel like I'm gonna pee, hahhhhh!" He squirts as his prostate was hit.

Lan WangJi hugs him tightly, "I love everything you do!"

"I'm ashamed!" Wei Wuxian yells cutely.