Chapter 65-protective mother- part 5

Lan WangJi walks up behind Wei Wuxian and grabs his hand, Wei Wuxian froze, his face turned red, and his heart thumped loud inside of his chest.

"Lan Zhan~, my heart... it's beating fast!" Wei Wuxian complains cutely, Lan WangJi smiles at him, and puts his hand over his heart to feel the beating, indeed it was thumping loudly.

The females cultivators Wei Wuxian became friends with giggled, "How cute~!"

Jiang Cheng facepalms, "Watching you two is a headache!"

Wei Wuxian laughed, "I could say the same thing about you and Xichen!"

Jiang Cheng ran over to him and playfully fought him, "What did you say?!"

Wei Wuxian caught his hands and smiled, "Courtesy! Jiang Wanyin, your courtesy! No unsanctioned fights in the cloud recesses!"

Jiang Cheng's face turned red, "Like you follow the rules!!! Hmph!"

Out of nowhere their foreheads collided, "OWWW!" They rubbed their foreheads and yelled.

"You..." they pointed at each other, and were about to hit each other, when their husbands grabbed their hands, "Hahaha!" They both laughed.

"Why are you two laughing?!!!!" Jin Ling yelled.

"you guys thought it was real, hahahahaha!!!" Wei Wuxian laughed until he cried.

"You two act like children still!" Lan Qiren sighed.

"Better than us being at each other's throats!" Jiang Cheng refutes.

Lan WangJi lifts Wei Wuxian's sleeve to check the wound, and rubs his arm, Wei Wuxian looks down and blushes, "Lan Zhan~, you're such a great hubby!" He kisses his cheek.

"You should be ashamed of yourselves! Why are these cutsleeves my son's teachers? And you punished him to copy the rules because he said to punish your daughter who injured you. And sex is probably all you two do. You don't love each other! It's impossible! Two men can't possibly love each other!" A woman yelled out. She came to the party to complain.

Lan Qiren looked at her, "Your son is getting the best teaching in the world. Wei Wuxian is a genius when it comes to cultivation and knows how to explain things better than anyone, my nephew can teach the scriptures."

Wei Wuxian went up to Lan Qiren and patted his back, "No use in getting worked up. We're used to the discrimination. And," he turned to the lady.

"It's true that Lan Zhan and I are both male, but it is love. I know it's love! Because... Whenever I'm around him... my heart feels like it's gonna rip out of my chest... I get flustered over everything he does to me or for me. In my youth, I remember people saying, 'To know how you're in love is; when your heart beats so fast that it hurts.' And.... yes, we may have sex... but that's not why I love him... I love him for his personality. And yes, I had a crush on him since I was 15 and could never admit it until years later. And... Lan Zhan... He Waited for me... for 13 years... and played inquiry. He even kept a flower I threw at him when we were 20, I knew the meaning of the flower... I threw him a hint of how I felt... but we had a disagreement the next time we met and he confessed to me... and I pushed him away...! He even made me a song named, 'Wangxian' If this isn't love then I don't know what is!" He was on the verge of tears.

The woman's eyes widened, "I apologize! My son lied to me about you two! Lan Qiren, You can punish him to write rules until he knows to not lie anymore."

Lan Qiren nodded, "Boy, Why do you dislike him so much?"

The boy looked at him, "Because He's the Yiling Patriarch! I thought he was supposed to be someone who liked women, and was cool. But learning he likes a man, isn't it kinda weird that he's different than the legend."