Cry!!!! (Next arc reveal) warning NSFW pic

Wahhhhh!!! My fanfic fell in ranks!!!! Please everyone!!!!

I guess I'll upload a lot of chapters today and see if it goes back to number 1! 😊

Hehehehe! Next arc will be of wangxian going to the cultivation conference!!!

Come on we can do it!!!!!! MDZS must be known to everyone!!!!!

😉

Oh by the way! I colored the comic! And I listened to the new episode of the audio drama!!!!

Wei Wuxian's moans are so hot!!!!

Also, Whoever reported my drawing of Wei Wuxian undressing needs to fess up

I specifically put warnings that this would have NSFW art in here.

I get that some of you may be underage and thought this was just some fluff no sex fanfic, but in the description box it says mature warning. Ding ding ding.

That's why we read the description kids!!!

I'm not saying that you shouldn't read it if you're a kid, but don't have your mom come on here and blast me for your mistake of not reading the description in the first place!

I'm saying this because I don't want to be responsible for something You did all on your own.

If you confess to me I will forgive you! But if you do it again, I will be angry!

That's my rant for today!!!

Also, If you've read the novel, you should know how sexual it gets, so I don't know how people don't know how sexual they really are.

The main reason I'm even writing this fanfic is because of the novel! You get so much from the novel. The anime leaves out parts and the drama, leaves out the romantic scenes, but they're still soulmates.

I think the reason why this series is the best one I've made fanfics on is because I read the whole novel and understood it all.

Where as the others I watched the anime and some of the manga. But hey, I was like 14 when I wrote the fairy tail ones.

Those commentators were so mean to me~, I just started out at that time. Hah~

Okay!!! On to the next arc~ 😉