Chapter 19- Extra 1- Present and porn

"Young Master Wei, won't your husband get jealous with you talking to us?!" A maiden asked him.

He was hanging out with the maidens he's made friends with. Since his husband was busy he was going to a festival with the maidens.

"It's fine. He knows I won't do anything. I want to buy something for him. A present." He giddily told them.

"You're such a romantic" the maidens laughed.

"So what are you going to buy?" They asked him.

"A hair pin, and maybe some secretive stuff you don't need to know about." He was referring to cut sleeve pornographic books, and sex toys.

The maidens gasped, "how mean!"

They walked into the street where the festival was and looked around for a hair pin that would suit his husband.

He found one that had clouds on it, it was one to symbolize the Lan Sect. He bought it smiling happily.

The maidens left him alone to go look around.

He found a shop that had pornographic books, something caught his eye and his face turned red.

It was an oil painting of himself getting fucked by his husband. He trembled. The shop keeper then looked at the painting and realized that they were the same person.

Wei Wuxian found some cut sleeve books, and bought them plus the painting.

When he got back to the jingshi he was smiling devilishly and Lan WangJi could tell he bought something that was sexual.

"Wei Ying! What did you buy?" He asked him.

Wei Wuxian sat on his lap and tapped his finger on his lips, "Something sexual! I found a collection of drawings of us in a porno." He blushed

Lan WangJi trembled, "Wei Ying! Shameless!" He spanked his ass and kissed Wei Wuxian's lips.

Wei Wuxian was stunned, he trembled, "Lan Zhan~, don't spank my ass! I bought it because It was us." He pouted and rubbed his ass to ease the burn.

"Oh, I got a present for you too!" He kissed his cheek and smiled.

He gave the package to Lan WangJi and he opened it.

His eyes sparkled, "Do you like it? I spent half of the day searching for it~!" He complained.

Lan WangJi wrapped his arms around Wei Wuxian's slim waist and kissed his temple, "Mn! I like it."

Wei Wuxian giggled happily, "Ah, Lan Zhan, why do I feel like a maiden that's in love. The maidens helped me pick it out for you. They know how to pick things." He told him.

Lan WangJi tightened his grip, "You're such a flirt."

Wei Wuxian's eyes widened, "Lan Zhan~! They know that we're married, they are part of our Sect after all. I just needed someone that specializes in getting gifts for their lover. You know I'm bad at that. I'm a man, you're a man. But a maiden's mind is scary, they know when you're in love when you don't even realize it yourself. They said that they could tell that you were in love when we were 15. Now I know how old you were when you fell in love with me. I guess I fell in love at that age too. But I fell head over hills for you when we became the fathers of A-Yuan. We were so bad at parenting, hahaha." He rambled on.

Lan WangJi smiled, "En!"

"Lan Zhan, Who would have thought that I would love a man, to be exact the man who I teased, and thought he hated me. But no, you were in love. It shocked me when you started treating me differently when I came back, and I was so emotional when you knew who I really was. I do have something to confess though, and ask."

"What is it?" Lan WangJi asked curiously.

"Um.... You know how Mo Xuanyu was a cutsleeve and all, I kinda did try to act like one but couldn't bring myself to do anything sexual, when I said I was attracted to you back on Dafan Mountain, I was actually saying that through myself. I found myself get hot and bothered around you.... I didn't realize how much of a pervert I was." He blushed and his eyebrows furrowed.

Lan WangJi looked at him, "You.... Wei Ying! I know." He leaned in and kissed his lips seductively, sticking his tongue in and saliva mixed.

Wei Wuxian panted and moaned, "Mph!"

Lan WangJi released the kiss and Wei Wuxian was dazed. "Lan WangJi, where did you learn to kiss like that? You make my knees buckle every damn time." He asked with a blush.

"..." Lan WangJi didn't want to answer. He looked away to avoid the question.

Wei Wuxian pouted, "fuck me!" He demanded him.

Wei Wuxian took his husband's clothes off and took his own off.

He got on top of Lan WangJi and positioned the cock at his entrance.

He hitched a breath, "Wei Ying!" He grabbed Wei Wuxian's ass, and started thrusting.

Wei Wuxian could feel how deep the cock was and his face was red and winced in pain and pleasure. His lips trembled, "hah!" He gasped as Lan WangJi thrusted hard into his prostate, sending a weird sensation through out his body. He shook violently.

"Lan Zhan.... hah!..... Slow down!!...*pant* Lan Zhan! It hurts, it burns! I feel like I'm going to pee, that will be embarrassing.... That will be disgusting to you...."he pleaded.

Lan WangJi smacked his ass, and kissed him furiously, "Wei Ying! It's fine!" He reassured him.

"Lan Zhan.... Please don't smack my ass hard... it's shameful.... I love you..." he squirted and came between their bodies.

He was so embarrassed he cried, "Lan Zhan! I'm sorry! You're disgusted, aren't you!" He blushed furiously.

Lan WangJi cupped his cheek and looked into his husband's eyes, "I'm not disgusted. I love everything about you, as long as I give you pleasure I'm fine with anything you do."

He kissed him passionately, Wei Wuxian was stunned stupid, "Are you sure?! Ahh, you haven't cum yet!"

Lan WangJi began thrusting again, he came inside of Wei Wuxian, and Wei Wuxian came again.

They trembled and hugged each other to calm down from their intense orgasms.

Lan WangJi pulled out and laid beside him. A few minutes later Wei Wuxian got on top of him and giddily expressed what was on his mind, "Ah, Lan Zhan!! Won't you wear my gift from me? Tomorrow perhaps? Hehe!" He smiled from ear to ear.

Lan WangJi smiled and laughed, "En! Anything for you! Wei Ying!"

Wei Wuxian began playing with Lan WangJi's hair, and braided it. He loved the silky long hair that his husband had.

Wei Wuxian stared dreamily at his husband, "Why are you so handsome? I've fallen in love all over again." He confessed.

Lan WangJi's ears turned red, "nonsense!"

They talked for hours until it was bedtime, they were so in love that nothing could separate the two.