Chapter 33- teaching the young- part 4

At midnight they finally reached the city that they were going to night hunt in. Lan Xian fell asleep in the woman's arms that they brought along with them.

Wei Wuxian had a sudden urge to hold his husband's hand and brushed his fingertips against his. Lan WangJi eyes moves towards him and he wraps his hand fully around Wei wuxian's hand. Their fingers entwined, and the feel of soft skin enticed them both.

"Ah, Lan Zhan~!" He whispers seductively so he didn't wake Lan Xian, Lan WangJi closed his eyes and his eyebrows furrowed, he was turned on immensely. Wei Wuxian was flabbergasted, all he did was saying his name.

Once they got to their room, Wei Wuxian could finally talk, good thing their daughter was far away from their room.

"Now, where were we?! Oh, Lan Er! How could you get turned on just by me saying your name?!" He seductively crawled to Lan WangJi's lap and fondled his crotch.

Lan WangJi hitched a breath, trying to control himself from violently kissing his husband's plump and rosy lips. He bit his lips, causing them to bleed, Wei Wuxian's eyes widened, "Ah, Lan Zhan~! You don't have to hold back!"

Lan WangJi looked at him with lust in his eyes and spoke with great difficulty, "Suck...!" Wei Wuxian couldn't believe what he just heard, "Hah?!" He blushed furiously.

Lan WangJi undid his own sash and took his tights off for Wei Wuxian, "suck" he repeated. He looked away like he just said something derogatory. Wei Wuxian giggled, "oh! Lan Zhan~! You're so turned on! Look at your cock, it's dripping p... mph" He was interrupted by Lan WangJi grabbing his head and forcing the cock in his mouth.

Wei Wuxian almost gagged on the cock, and tears filled at the corners of his eyes. A blush was all over his face. He looked up at Lan WangJi seductively and bobbed his head up and down, thrusting the cock in and out of his mouth. He took the cock out of his mouth with a loud pop, and Lan WangJi came on his face.

He blushed and smiled gently, "Ah, Your cum tastes good!" Wei Wuxian shamelessly told him, he went to kiss his husband's lips and did just that.

At first the kiss was gentle and passionate, then it got lustful. When they moved their lips away, smacking noises were made, Wei Wuxian stuck his tongue out to rub it against Lan WangJi's. Their tongues swirled, and saliva dripped from their mouths.

Wei Wuxian excitedly moaned as Lan WangJi suddenly puts in a finger in his ass. Lan WangJi entered a second finger and scissors them to widen the hole. He kept on going until 3 fingers were in his husband's tight anus. Wei Wuxian broke the kiss and covered his mouth with his hands. His face was extremely red, his eyes widened, as Lan WangJi thrusted them into his prostate.

Lan WangJi moves his hands from his mouth and told him, "I want to hear you!" He flushed, and panted heavily. Wei Wuxian was embarrassed, "Lan Zha~ n~! How....hah! Wait!! Hah!....could you say that?" He moaned as Lan WangJi entered his hard cock up his ass and thrusted hard.

Lan WangJi didn't answer and pushed him on his back, lifting his legs, bending them. And thrusted in and out of him, "Lan Zhan~!" Was all Wei Wuxian could get out, Lan WangJi was pleasuring him so well he couldn't speak.

Lan WangJi came inside of him at the same time he came between their naked and slick bodies.

Wei Wuxian hugged Lan WangJi tightly as he calmed down from his orgasm, Lan WangJi was still inside of him. He shifted uncomfortably and Lan WangJi hissed at the pain of his over sensitive cock. Wei Wuxian slowly took the cock out of his hole, and semen spilled out of his ass, dripping down his legs, making him look like a slut.

Wei Wuxian then jumped on Lan WangJi and lays his head on his chest. "Hey~!" He exclaims.

Lan WangJi looked down at him and smiled, "En?"

"What's your favorite body part of mine? My ass?" He asked curiously and cutely with a blush on his face.

Lan WangJi wrapped his arms around his naked waist and slid his hand towards his ass. "En!" Wei Wuxian's eyes widened and he laughed in shock. "You..." he blushed and couldn't say anything more.