Chapter 8- The Wedding part 2-

After kissing Lan WangJi he blushed. He realized that no one has actually seen him kiss his husband other than the children of the sect.

A group of rogue cultivators were in the crowd, wanting to hurt the yiling patriarch when he was defenseless, were shocked at his appearance. He was nothing like the rumors said he was like.

One of the rogue cultivators yelled, "Who would have thought that the feared Yiling Patriarch would be a cutsleeve? You probably chase men now!!! You bastard!"

Wei WuXian smirked, "Heh! I just happen to be in love with a man. I actually don't care for other men or women! Lan Zhan is the only one I've loved, and will be forever! Yes, I got my reputation because I was a flirt, but I really didn't mean anything by it. This man that I'm with fell in love with me because of my teasing, I didn't realize it and I was a foolish and dumb youth. I love him with all of my heart, He's the only one that can make my heart beat faster and faster. I know I made mistakes in the past, but I gave my golden core away because of Jiang Cheng's pride. I was too prideful to tell him until years later. But recently he switched it back, and I have it back. I only went down the dark path to protect everyone, the wen's killed everyone I loved, they destroyed my life, and everything came crashing down. I regret everything. But I don't regret being in love with Lan Zhan, Lan WangJi, Hanguang-Jun."

He said while fighting back tears. His husband rubbed his back. The crowd gasped.

"How ashamed of yourself you should be! To ruin their wedding! But Wei WuXian, yes you did horrible things, but now to know why, it doesn't make it so bad." A man yelled at the rogue cultivators. And the crowd followed suit.

"Wei Ying, I love you!" Lan WangJi whispered in his ear. Wei Wuxian's face flushed. He looked at his husband in shock.

"Lan Zhan~! Warn me next time!" He pouted.

The crowd roared with laughter.

Jiang Cheng and Jin Ling face palmed at his expression. Both blurting out, "you're 30 years old and still act like a child" they said in unison.

They were stunned.

Wei Wuxian laughed until tears came out of his eyes. "You... you two! Hahahaha! You two really act the same. Just be glad that Jin Ling doesn't act like me, Jiang Cheng!" He said playfully.

"Who would want to be like you! You're so carefree! It was so dumb to witness you not even notice your husband's feelings for you! How dumb could you be?! He literally told you!!" He scolded.

Wei WuXian's face turned serious, "Ah, Jiang Cheng! I can't remember anything from nightless city. I was so distraught and trying to keep myself alive! But I'm with him now! And I don't care if you think it's wrong, I can't help who I fell in love with!"

Jiang Cheng then smirked, "Heh! You're so in love that you can't even think straight! It's so embarrassing, you were in love with him back then too. Mom and Dad Would be proud of you for marrying into this Sect. Oh, I forgot, you said when we were 15, 'I will never marry into the Lan Sect!' Do you remember? And look what Sect you're marrying into, hah! The irony! All because we studied there you fell in love."

Wei Wuxian blushed, "Hey!!! I was 15! I had to copy the fucking rules 3 times! The torture! But I teased him while I was at it! To think he would fall in love with me!"

The crowd awed and cheered. They realized that Wei WuXian wasn't as bad as they thought he was.

Later in the Jingshi

"Ah, Lan Zhan! People are so nosy! What's so interesting about our sex life that they have to know?! All we do is have sex."

Lan WangJi looked at him, "Wei Ying! Come here!" He smiled and waved him over.

Wei Wuxian sat down on his lap, leaning his head down to lean on his husband's shoulder.

"Mnnn? Henguang-Jun, I love you so much! You're too good to me!" He playfully rubbed his hands up his husband's chest. Wei Wuxian then seductively put his hair in his mouth and looked at him with lust.

He then leaned in and whispered, "Lan Zhan, I'm horny, let's fuck! You're the only one that can fuck me, no one else!" He playfully scolded.

Lan WangJi grabbed his waist and kissed him roughly. Tongues swirling around and saliva escaping their mouths. Wei WuXian felt his head spin from the kiss, he hitched a breath when he felt hands on his crotch. He shuddered.

"Lan Zhan-!" He naughtily said in a haughty tone.

Lan WangJi kissed his lips and bit his lip, then he kissed behind Wei WuXian's ear. Wei wuxian's face was red, he couldn't stifle his moan.

"Mph! Lan Zhan, Why do you make me feel this way?! I'm so lewd when I'm with you. Hurry up and fuck me!" He said seductively.

Lan WangJi did what he was told, he couldn't refuse his husband anything.

Lan WangJi removed his husband's wedding robes one by one, savoring the look of his beautiful bride, the only person that can make him blush and stutter.

Wei Wuxian giggles, "Ah, Lan Zhan, you like what you see?! I'm all yours, my ass, my cock, my chest, my lips, my everything!" Each word made Lan WangJi's lust burn even more.

(To be continued in the next chapter)