Chapter 62- protective mother-part 2

The next morning Wei Wuxian woke up with his ass sore, "Lan Zhan~, it hurts~! You beast! I have to teach the kids today! They'll know that we did it!!!" He complains

Lan Sizhui, Jin Ling and Lan Jingyi were talking to Lan WangJi and he blushed, "Well, you're finally up! Teacher!" Jin Ling scolded his uncle.

Lan WangJi sighs, "Wei Ying! Clothes!" He hands him his clothes and Wei Wuxian flushes.

"Come on, we don't have all day! Who cares if I see your privates! Geez!" Lan Jingyi yells.

Wei Wuxian giggled, "Who was it that screamed like a girl when I took off my clothes at the spring on our night hunt?"

Jingyi's face turns red, "SHUTUP!"

Lan WangJi giggles, "Wei Ying, get dressed."

Wei Wuxian gets up and puts on his clothes, and this time he puts on pants.

Lan WangJi gets up and brushes his hair, putting his red ribbon in his hair.

He left the room with the juniors and jingyi asked him something, "Aren't you gonna kiss him goodbye?"

Wei Wuxian looks at him, "Huh?"

"I mean say something cool like, 'I'll be back soon' or 'Love you!' Or 'I'll miss you!' And then kiss him!" His eyes sparkles.

Wei Wuxian facepalms, "Where... where did... you learn that from?! Don't ever let Uncle Lan hear you say that!" He blushes and his lips trembled.

He ran back into the house, "Forget something?" Lan WangJi asks him.

Wei Wuxian blushes and kisses him, "A goodbye kiss! I'll be back!"

Lan WangJi's eyes widens, "En!?"

Wei Wuxian trembled, "Jingyi asked why I didn't!"

He left Lan WangJi in shock, "Wei Ying!"

Wei Wuxian walked to the Lan Shi, he heard them talking about what Jingyi had told him and waited by the door.

"So, what did senior Wei say?" The others asked

"He asked where I heard it from! And he ran back into the house to do something, he probably got caught.... up... s-senior w-w-Wei!" Jingyi gasped

"Heh? You are perverts! Be glad I won't make you write the rules!" He smirks at him.

Lan Jingyi looks down, "Sorry, it won't happen again, sir!"

"Now, on to the lesson! Who knows what to do when you need help from seniors?" Wei Wuxian asks.

Lan Xian raises her hand, " Lan Xian!"

"Smoke signals! And mommy, is your arm okay?" She pouts.

The others look in worry, "What happened?"

"Haha! Yesterday... I was teaching her how to use spiritual energy and while I was talking to Lan Zhan she ended up hitting me with regular spiritual energy mixed with demonic energy." He lifts his sleeve to show them and they all looked in horror.

"Pshhh! You should punish her! If I hit my parents with spiritual energy they would beat me!" A boy said.

Wei Wuxian's eye brows furrowed, "We are not punishing her!!! For that you will write the rules 3 times!"

The others gasped,"Father! Can we do the lesson now?" Lan SiZhui asks him and Wei Wuxian smiled.

"When you use the smoke signal, don't try to take matters into your own hands!" Wei Wuxian told them.