Chapter 40-teaching the young-part 10

After awhile, Wei Wuxian kissed his husband on the cheek, and got off of the bed. He found his clothes, as he walked over to where they were his knees trembled and buckled, he was still recovering from his orgasm.

He whimpered as his legs gave out and he blushed as he felt semen seep out of his hole, "How am I going to explain this to her?!" Tears came out of his eyes and he sobbed.

He didn't want his daughter to see adult stuff as early as he did, he wanted to let her have a child hood and not go through hardships like he did.

Lan WangJi got up and walked over to him, hugging him tightly, "You're angry with me, aren't you? I don't think she knows what she saw."

Wei Wuxian's eyes widened and he shook his head, "Why would I be mad at you? When we do argue... I'm actually never mad at you. You're the most wonderful person I've ever met."

Lan WangJi wiped his tears from under his eyes and put his husband's robe on him. Lan WangJi then found his own robes and put them on.

They walked out into the hallway and saw Lan Xian sitting on the floor, "Lan Xian!" Wei Wuxian called out and she perked her head towards him.

"Are you okay?" She asked as he lifted and carried her to her room. Wei Wuxian smiled and giggled, "I'm fine. You shouldn't have seen that." He told her. She fell asleep in his arms and he grinned. He put her down on the bed and put the covers on her.

"Lan Zhan~!" Wei Wuxian whispers and Lan WangJi walked over to him, he smiled at her sleeping face.

They walked out into the hall way and there standing was the other adults and some juniors. They all heard Wei wuxian's scream and moans.

"Did you have to provoke the ghosts?" Jiang Cheng scoffed, and blushed at Wei Wuxian's expression.

"You smell like fornication. I heard your moans." He smiled devilishly and laughed at his brother's expression.

"SHUTUP!!!!!" Jiang Cheng yelled.

"Shhhh! My daughter just went to sleep. She kinda... uh.... walked in... on us. BUT SHE DIDN'T SEE OUR PRIVATES!" He looked away and his lips trembled.

The others gawked and sighed with relief.

The next few chapters will be of the ghost kid adventures!!! Look forward to it. And then a new arc. 😊