Chapter 113- a miracle- part 1

Wei Wuxian took the day off to spend time with his daughter, she was in his lap playing with her toys, "A-Xian, I have something to ask, be honest." He said to her with a voice of honey.

She turns around in his lap and faces him, "What is it?"

Wei Wuxian blushed, "How would you feel if we had another baby? To be a big sister?"

She looked at him and thought, "I want to be a big sister!" She jumps up and down forgetting she was on his lap.

Her foot hits his privates and he grunts, "That hurt! Don't kick me there! Only do it to someone if you're in danger."

Jiang Cheng laughed out loud, "Now you know how it feels to be kicked there!"

Wei Wuxian sighed, "Geez! You need me?"

Jiang Cheng sat down in front of them and smiled, "Just want to hang out with my niece."

Wei Wuxian nods, "have you seen my husband? How's your husband?" He asks while playing with Lan Xian's hands.

Jiang Cheng smiled, "He's in the Lanshi, teaching the kids, they're so engaged, and Xichen is doing great. Say, what's wrong with your lip, it's cut?"

Wei Wuxian touches his lips and blushed, "Lan Zhan has a habit of biting me. After kissing."

Jiang Cheng wish he didn't ask, "Forget that I asked."

Wei Wuxian puts Lan Xian in Jiang Cheng's lap and stood up, stretching his arms and legs, "Where are you going?"

Wei Wuxian turned around, "To see Lan Zhan!"

He leaves the building and walks to the lanshi, he enters the classroom and walks to the front where his husband was, the juniors exclaimed with joy.

Wei Wuxian leans his head on Lan WangJi's shoulder as he read scripture, he silently listened to his voice and smiled, his husband's voice made him happy, deep and kind.

Lan WangJi looked to him while reading, and then looked back to the book, he then grabbed Wei Wuxian's wandering hand, and silently told him to stop.

Wei Wuxian smirked and sat down in a student's desk by Lan Jingyi's, Lan WangJi asked a question, "Can someone read for us?" Wei Wuxian looked around and saw that no one wanted to, he sighed and raised his hand.

Lan WangJi gives him the book and he reads it, his words were articulate and precise.

( 😉)