#1

Guys please the read the whole series. Its a new concept and I haven't read it in any other fanfiction. Some chapters might be boring but they are important!

All I can say is that it's different and new. Please keep showering your love, it means a lot❤️!

Please VOTE if you like it!

9:06 P.M.
Wednesday, 9 November 2008

Never thought that I would be able to keep a diary but he could make me do this as well.

11:00 P.M.
Thursday, 24th November 2008

And just like all these days (since I have started writing), I couldn't write yesterday as well. Why did I even thought of writing, because it's been a month now but I have only written four lines. I hope that I would be able to write today.

It's weird that I am not able to find exact words to write about myself or about him. But I am going to try. It's been a few lines now and an hour, and again I am writing rubbish.

It may be because I have nothing to write about because I haven't seen him in a while. I am in love with him, I guess. I don't know whether I am, but then again what else should I call it, if not love? I don't just simply like him, it's got to be more than that because even when I have had so much him, I keep going back again and again. Is my self respect so low? No, I don't think so. Do I not have any dignity? That's not true! I think I will do this always without stopping because even if there are thousand logical reasons to not love him, to forget all about him, there is still this one illogical sensation in me that tells me to say anyway. I used to be a very impatient person before him and now I just can't stop thinking about waiting more, waiting for another day because I think that it can't be but it still can. I think that I am really pulling it all very well and it's been just my efforts. So, I think that I did pretty well because I am staying right there incase he just wakes up one fine day and wants to look back for somebody, I will be right there. I really don't know what am I doing.

Good night!

Shehnaaz is a student in 'Dynasty High School'. She is in 9th standard. Sana is chirpy, bubbly and is as cheerful as anybody can be. Just one look at her, and you will forget all your worries. She has one of those angelic faces that doesn't let you worry about yourself or people around you, she has one of those faces which can make you smile even during those gloomiest days, she has one of those faces which tell you to enjoy your life to the fullest, she has one of those faces on whom sadness can not exist for more than a second.
But nowadays, she doesn't laugh, she just smiles. It's unlike her true nature. She loves to laugh and make others aroung her laugh as well. It doesn't mean that she is not happy, but just smiling and not at all laughing is not what Sana is about.

Ahana, Sana's best friend is very worried about her. She has been with her since nursery and because of their mother's being best of friends, they both grew up together and shared the same bond as their mothers. So, Ahana knows Sana more than herself and she knows that something is not wrong but something is up with Sana. She doesnt understand because Sana always confides in her about everything. She remembers all the times Sana has made sure that Ahana knows everything related to her life. They both are each other's confidants, but this time Sana didn't confide in her and Ahana doesn't know how to make her tell what's happening with her. She thinks that she should give Sana some space, maybe she will come to her eventually when she feels confident enough to tell her.

Sana knows that she herself can not deal with these new feelings, she has to tell Ahana about everything. But she doesn't know how because its all new to her. She somehow gathers her courage.