#69

Sidharth took some steps towards her, while she continued moving back until her back hit the kitchen slab.

As Sidharth came more towards her, she leaned on the slab with those two mugs of coffee. Sidharth came closer to her and she closed her eyes in anticipation.

She felt him tucking a hair strand behind her ear and she flinched at his touch. Shehnaaz gasped as soon as his cold fingers came in contact with her warm skin.

When Sidharth pulled his hands back, Shehnaaz opened her eyes and saw him standing at a distance. She straightened herself and just stood there blankly.

Seeing two mugs in her hand, Sidharth decided to tease her. He already had an idea that why she had two mugs in her hands instead of one. "Mujhe koi teesra insaan dikh nhi rha Yahaan pe! To ye dusra mug mere liye?".

Shehnaaz looked straight at him. Her eyes held conflicting emotions. But her face remained emotionless throughout. She just wouldn't give in to her emotions and give him an easy excess to how she is feeling.

Sidharth raised his eyebrows at her again, when she didn't seem to answer the question. She remained entact for a while.

She then went towards the sink and threw the coffee of one of the mugs into it, while looking straight at Sidharth. She turned around and left the dirty cup in the sink and  then again faced him.

Sidharth was now sure, for whom that coffee mug was. It was for him. He knew that she had a habit of making coffee for both of them during evenings. He wasn't surprised that she still made it, even when he wasn't there.

Shehnaaz had been making two mugs of coffee since she had come here. Obviously one of the reason was that she had a habit of making 2 mugs of coffee regularly, but then there was another reason as well. She really missed Sidharth and  since he had come and they have been together, she didn't feel the need to come to this cottage.

So, this cottage came to her rescue again when things went wrong between both of them. She came here to take a break, which was true par koi apne aap se kaise break le sakta hai.

So, even though she could not talk to him, she could come here and talk to this wall, which had their picture. She would make two mugs of coffee and sit in front of the wall. She would sip coffee from one of the mugs while the other would remain there, in a still position.

She made it for him, but she couldn't say it when he asked her about it. She obviously knew that he knows, the coffee was made for him, but she herself wouldn't give in to him.

Sidharth sighed seeing her like that. She was hurt and even though she didn't show it, he knew it. She was mum and that silence spoke volumes of her being so hurt when she couldnt voice it out.

Sidharth isn't afraid of her getting angry or her crying her heart out. He gets scared, when she doesn't talk at all. Her silence is petrifying.

If she isn't speaking, it means that she feels way beyond what words can describe. Her emotionless face told him that he really needs to do something and that too fast.

If she keeps all of this inside her, if she doesn't let it all out, they won't be able to get back together at any cost.

He wants her to say something. He wants her to slap him, yell at him, hit him, and tell him that what he did was wrong and she is angry.

He knows that it's not easy to make her let out everything that's hurting her.

She is a strong headed woman. Actually, she is one of the most strong headed woman that he has ever seen.

She is very easy going usually, but once she decides on something, she isn't going down easily.

If she has decided that she isn't going to talk to him, it's near to impossible to make her change her mind but he has to do it because he screwed up.