#18

Hayee saare bade achche ho gye ho, so here is the next chapter, as promised!

Why is she acting so weird? When she started to go out of the washroom, Sidharth grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards him. He looked straight in her eyes and asked her, "Why did you do it? Have I not been a good friend to you?", before he could ask further, Abbu ji entered the washroom.

"Hi, Sidharth and Shehnaaz. Aap dono ne dance kiya tha na ek sath stage pe. You both were looking fabulous and amazing together. Aisa laga hi nhi ki ek dusre ko nhi jante ho. Sach mein aisa lag ra tha ki bohot salon se ek dusre ke dost ho. Aisa lga...", he wanted to say more but Shehnaaz interrupted,"Nhi nhi. Nhi to. Hum nhi jante ek dusre ko!"

"Jhut kyun bol thi ho Shehnaaz", Sidharth said, "Abbu ji mein aur Shehnaaz ek dusre ko 9 saal se jante hain. We have been best friends ever since!", Shehnaaz was surprised because Sidharth just told him about their relationship so easily.

"oh my God, that's great. Tabhi mein sochun. Why you both look so great together. Arre par Shehnaaz tumne kyun bola ki tum Sidharth ko nhi jaanti ho?", Abbu ji asked.

Shehnaaz was about to answer when Sidharth interrupted, "Abbu ji Shehnaaz mujhse khafa hai. Meri aur Shehnaaz ki choti si ladaai ho gyi thi aur isiliye Shehnaaz abhi bhi mujhse naraaz hain!"

"oh my child, aise nhi ladte. Anyways Sidharth you got yourself a nice girlfriend. She is beautiful...", Shehnaaz suddenly stopped him and fumbled between his words, "Nhi nhi Abbu ji mein iski girlfriend nhi hun. We are just best friends!".

"Oh to tum maanti ho ki hum dono best friends hain? Thodi der pehle to bol ri thi ki we are no longer friends. We used to be friends 8 years ago but now we are not! This is what you said right", Sidharth asked chuckling while mimicking what she said.

Shehnaaz gave Sidharth a death glare and left the washroom.

"Ye insaan Pura gadha hai. Kyun btaya isne Abbu ji ko? Ab to sabko pta chal jaega. What the hell? Isko to mein...", Shehnaaz wondered in her mind.

She went towards her bed, to be precise, 'their bed' and slept on her side.

When Sidharth came, Shehnaaz immediately pulled the quilt over her head, covering herself fully indicating that she has already slept, so that she doesn't have to talk to Sidharth.

Sidharth very well knew that she was awake but she was acting so that she doesn't have to talk to him.

"Yar ye abhi bhi kitni moti hai. Isne puri jgha le li hai bed pe, ab mein kahan sone jaun. Kitni Saari jgha leti hai ye moti. Pta nhi Kab patli hogi", Sidharth intentionally said loudly to make Shehnaaz angry.

He knew that she will speak up because he has already hit the sensitive spot. And he was right.

He knows that this is her trigger word. Even during school time, when once he called her by the name 'moti',she was so angry at him that she didn't talk to him for 2 days. But then it became her nickname, so it was okay but only Sidharth had the liberty to call her by that name.

Now 2 days might not be that much for others but for Shehnaaz, 2 days is too much, even 2 hours is a lot because she loves to talk.

She didn't even go out with him for ice cream. He literally had to do 100 situps while saying Sorry each time he went down in order to make her accept his apology.

"Excuse me! Tu mujhe moti bol re hai. Tumhari aankhen hain ya button. Dikhai nhi deta? Kaunse angle se moti hun mein. Nonsense aadmi. Tum khud to pahaad jaise ho, to kitni bhi jgha dedo kafi nhi padegi!", Shehnaaz said.

"Oh, hello madam. Khud ne to sari jgha gher rakhi hai aur mujhe bol rahi ho!", Sidharth said on a mocking tone.

Hearing this Shehnaaz started to get up from the bed saying, "Itni problem hai to pehle bol dete". Sidharth grabbed her hand and pulled her on him.