#96

Bohot saare votes dena please please please ❤️

"...let's just say that Shehnaaz is not here only for promotions and the tasks. Chaliye dekhte hain ki Yahaan par aur kaun hain...", Salman sir said.

The big screen was switched on and the area it showed was the confession room.

The audience gasped and widened their eyes in shock seeing who it was. Never in their wildest imaginations would they have expected this person to be here.

They couldn't point their finger on what was this person actually doing here? What was going to happen?

Everybody was curious and their breaths hitched seeing who it was!

The audience was excited and much more than that they just hoped, that what they all want comes true.

The person sitting in front of the camera gave a bunny smile.

"Sidharth aapka iss ghar mein ek baar fir swagat hai", bigg boss said.

The audience looked at him in anticipation and nervousness.

They all crossed their fingers and stopped their hearts, thinking why was Sidharth here.

"Thank you bigg boss!", Sidharth smiled warmly. He looked cute and adorable and the audience just kept on watching him.

"Toh Sidharth aap ek baar fir issi ghar mein aaye hain. Aapse kuch der pehle Shehnaaz bhi ghar ke andar gayin thi, par aap to ye jaante hi honge!", bigg boss spoke.

"Ji bigg boss mein jaanta hun. Mein Ghar Ek andar ek bohot hi zaruri kaam ke liye jaa rha hun", Sidharth said nervously.

"Bigg boss apko dher Saari shubhkaamnayen dete hain aur asha karte hain ki aap jiss bhi karya ke liye aaye hain, usme aap safal hon!", Bigg boss said.

"Thank you bigg boss for wishing me luck. Mein andar jaa sakta hun?", he asked while biting his nail.

"Ji Sidharth, aap andar jaa sakte hain!", bigg boss said.

Sidharth breathed nervously. He took deep breaths and started fidgeting with his fingers.

He went towards the door which would take him out of the confession room and into the house, slowly.

Sidharth closed his eyes for some moments and then gulped before opening the door of the confession room to move out.

Shehnaaz was still in the living room with the contestants and he could hear her giggling and talking with them.

He smiled thinking about how she would be talking fascinatingly with the contestants. She could do all of that so easily.

The conversations between her and anybody else, absolutely anybody, flowed easily.

She never had to put much efforts while trying to talk to someone. That's how she is, easy going.

Sidharth found himself rooted to the same place and smiling like a fool thinking about the love of his life.

He just shook his head thinking about what he is going to do in a few minutes.

How come he landed here? He wondered. He has changed so much and he has done it for her.

And he is about to do something totally insane that is definitely out of character for him to do. But he will do it for both of them.

He gave a thumbs up towards the camera indicating bigg boss to do what he requested them to do.

Rehna Tu Pal Pal Dil Ke Pas, Judi Rahe Tujhse Har Ik Sans,

Khud Pe Pehle Na Itna Yaqeen Mujhko Ho Paya, Mushqil Si Ghadiyan Asan Huyi Ab Jo Tu Aya,

Ik Bat Kahun Tujhse, Tu Pas Hai Jo Mere,

The contestants gasped at the sudden music that they heard. Who else was coming inside?

Shehnaaz was already with them, and they thought that she was the only one who would be coming inside today.

But this music made them wonder who else would be coming?

Shehnaaz's back was facing the confession room. She was also surprised by this. She wasn't told that somebody else would be coming inside too.

As far as her knowledge goes, she was the only one coming inside. Maybe somebody else was coming too to promote their song.

Maybe the one who sung the song in which she acted, is coming inside to promote the song with her.

She just shrugged her shoulders. Her breaths hitched when she felt the familiar touch on the back of her waist.

She started breathing heavily. Was she hallucinating his touch? There's no way that Sidharth would be here inside the house.

He has to go for shooting today, hell she just talked to him in the morning and he had just landed in Manali. He can not be here.

Shehnaaz felt that her senses were playing games with her!

The contestants saw him and they were too surprised and excited.

Ever since people had seen Sidharth and Shehnaaz becoming Sidnaaz inside the bigg boss house, everyone has just been waiting to see them both together.

But what was he doing here? Is he here to give her a Suprise?

The excited smiles of the contestants made Shehnaaz doubt what she was thinking. Was he really here?

Shehnaaz gulped. Happiness, fear, excitement, anticipation, everything just gripping her heart and her mind.

She bit her lower lip trying to control her emotions that might outflow if she turns back.

She was now breathing with parting lips. And clutched her eyes shut. She bit her lower lip again. Her lips were now quivering.

She just hoped that what she felt, the touch she sensed, the person whose touch she thought it was, just comes true.

His hands further slid into the back of her waist and she knew it was him. It was him. It was Sidharth. It was...him.

She knew who was holding her but she still couldn't turn around. She was too nervous to turn around and see for herself.

What was he doing here, she wondered?

He has never held her openly like this. And today he was holding her by waist, what was wrong with him?

The contestants looked at them with happiness written all over their faces and their eyes glinting for Sidnaaz.

Shehnaaz opened her eyes and saw all of them. It seemed like they were all giving her an assuring nod.

She turned around and saw the person that she had been dying to see.

He gave her a goofy smile and ran his free hand, which wasn't holding her waist, into his thick locks.

He looked handsome and he looked hot. But he was hers, no matter how many girls were drooling over him, he was hers!

Her eyes welled up and she was on the verge of crying.

Sidharth released the breath that he didn't realise, he was holding for so long. He licked his dry lips and looked at Shehnaaz with all the love in his eyes.

"Sidharth...", Shehnaaz could speak only this much before she felt a big lump in her throat.

She gulped it down. Her voice came out only as a whisper and amidst the song that was playing, nobody except Sidharth could hear her.

"Hi...", was the only thing he could manage before wiping off a tear that fell from her eye.

What is Sidharth doing inside the house? Let's just cross out fingers and wait a day to know why he is inside the house!

Please VOTE and COMMENT to motivate me. Keep showering your love.

I love you all and you are my lovers 😂❤️