#27

Sidharth continued with his torture on Shehnaaz. He was about to do more, but both of them heard somebody in the kitchen area.

Shehnaaz parted from Sidharth knowing well that they shouldnt be found in this position. Sidharth also stood up from where he was sitting.

Both started looking here and there, everywhere except each other.

It was Aarti who had come out of kitchen area. She moved towards the garden seeing them there and gave them a questionable look.

"Soye nhi tum dono abhi tak?", she asked both of them, but looked only at Sidharth. Shehnaaz really disliked her as a person.

She was so cunning and that wasn't in a good way. She did things with hidden intentions. Although she showed herself as a very naive and innocent person, but Shehnaaz knew it in her heart that she wasn't one of those.

Shehnaaz really reads people well and so she couldn't be wrong about Aarti. She could see that Aarti had eyes for Sidharth.

Aarti seemed to have the idea that since she and Sidharth have been friends before coming to the house, something can surely happen between them.

Shehnaaz really pitied the girl, because she seemed to like Sidharth a lot, but she wasn't going to get her feelings reciprocated.

This was Shehnaaz. She would feel bad even for the people who have done her bad. She would forgive anybody who would actually feel regret over his or her actions.

"Neend nhi aa ri thi to meine aur Shehnaaz ne socha ki bahar chakkar laga len", Sidharth said. Arti nodded and asked him to come inside to sleep as it was getting late.

He gave a look to Shehnaaz asking her to come to the room and Shehnaaz followed.

They both slept on their side of the bed with their backs facing each other. They didn't have the courage to look at each other.

Sidharth badly wanted to hold her and cuddle her to sleep, while Shehnaaz really wanted him to hold her but they couldn't voice out their thoughts.

None of them knew what was stopping them from telling each other that they need them.

They kept mum and sleep seemed like a strange land. How could they even sleep when so much has happened today?

Shehnaaz was thinking about Sidharth's touch felt against her skin. He touched her waist and caressed it like feathers.

It felt so good and she wanted to melt into him. She loved how her waist was being given all the love and she remembered how she threw her head back in pleasure.

She recieved too much today, within a short span of time and put a hand on her own waist.

She kept it on her right side side if the waist, remembering how he kissed her there. He was uncontrollable and even she didn't want him to stop.

Her hands traced to the left side of her waist and she remembered how Sidharth dug his fingers in her skin to keep her intact.

When her hands reached her navel, she blushed. She touched the mark and could actually feel it.

She felt proud thinking that this was the mark of her love. She could feel the mark of the person she loved, on her body.

Shehnaaz felt grateful that the very first mark on her body was given by Sidharth, the person whom she had loved for almost 9 years now.

After a lot if struggle, both fell asleep. When the morning music began, they both got up from there slumber, only to find themselves snuggling close to each other.