#17

Finally it was time to sleep but the housemates wanted to get to know each other more and so they were nowhere near sleeping.

Sidharth and Shehnaaz were sitting in front of each other. Even though Sidharth tried to grab her attention but it all went in vain. She just wouldn't look at him. "Why is she doing that? I should be the one angry on her. She is acting as if I did something wrong. Just wait and watch because now you are really challenging me Shehnaaz", Sidharth thought.

That very moment Shehnaaz looked at him and then looked away immediately.

It was as if, if she looked at him longer than necessary then it might bring out everything that she has been hiding.

"To Shehnaaz actually Sidharth ko akele sone ki aadat hai and you are sharing your bed with him. So I think, you should change your bed!", Aarti said.

"Achcha beta, pehle to ye ladki chipak rahi thi Sidharth aur ab ye mujhe hi mere Sidharth ke baare me batayegi. Mera Sidharth? Nhi, nhi, mera matlab mera friend Sidharth. Mera Sidharth thodi na. Jo bhi hai, who is she to tell me where do I need to sleep. Abhi btati hun iss chipki ko! ", Shehnaaz thought.

"Arre Aarti sahi bol ri ho aap. Ek kaam Karo aap sofa pe so jao aur mein apke bed pe so jati hun. To aapke Sid ko alag bed mil jaega", said Shehnaaz making everybody laugh. Aarti frowned and said, "Arre mein kyun hatungi bed se tumhare liye?".

"Nhi nhi Aarti aap galat samajh re ho. Aap mere liye nhi, Sidharth ke liye hatoge. Abhi abhi aapko unki itni chinta ho ri thi to aapne mujhe hatne ko bola. Ab aapne bola hai to jgha bhi aap hi doge na. Apne friend ke liye itna bhi nhi karoge?", Shehnaaz asked innocently making a cute pout, again making everybody laugh.

Even Sidharth laughed because he knew that she was getting jealous of the way that Aarti is showing concern for him. Shehnaaz eyed Sidharth and she knew he was enjoying it, so she got a bit annoyed, "Aur waise bhi agar kisi ko problem hai mere bed pe sone se to wo khud bol dega!, she added.

Sidharth now knew that he shouldn't have done that. A nice juloos is on his way, and knew it. Shehnaaz and her juloos,

FLASHBACK

It was a Saturday night and Sidharth had promised Shehnaaz that he would take her out for ice cream but he forgot due to his football practice.

Here Shehnaaz was all dolled up to go out and it had been an hour since the decided time. She was getting more and more impatient by the time. But he didn't come.

He finally arrived at 10 p.m., that was exactly 3 hours late than the time he was expected at. Shehnaaz was super angry at him. "Ab kyun aaye hain aap? Aap jaa sakte hain. Raat Ho chuki hai", Shehnaaz said as politely as she could in anger.

"Shehnaaz Yr sorry na. Football practice thi, mat kar aur chal jaldi ice cream khake aate hain", he said but Shehnaaz sweetly denied by saying "Arre aap itni taqleef kyun kar re hain? Aap apni football ko ice cream ke liye leke jaiye. Mein Kahin ni aa ri aapke sath".

"Meri jaan tu jo bolegi wo karunga pls last baar maaf karde aur chal", he said and Shehnaaz lit up hearing that he would do anything to make her accept his apology.

"Kuch bhi?", she has already asked him for the 100th time. "Haan meri Maa Jo bolegi karunga. Ab order Kar ice cream chal", he said while joining his hands in front of her.

Shehnaaz ordered two cones for herself and Sidharth asked her whether she would eat both of them together. She just asked him to wait and watch, and yeah now he knew that the second cone was for his juloos.

The cones arrived and Shehnaaz asked him to be ready for his punishment.

"Bas ice cream Khaani hai? Itni si baat?", he asked her. She gave him an evil smile  saying "Khaani ni, lgani hai!".