#61

Sidharth went down again and started heating the food. After he did that, he took the bowls upstairs.

Meanwhile Shehnaaz woke up from her deep slumber and threw her hands on the either side of the bed to find Sidharth.

It was night and so the room was dark. She came out of the room and called out to Sidharth but he was nowhere to be found.

Sidharth had gone up towards the terrace and now he was coming down to wake Shehnaaz. When he came down, he saw Shehnaaz hugging her knees and crying.

"Shehnaaz!", Sidharth called out to her in a concerned voice and the moment she heard him, she stoop up from the ground and threw herself in his arms.

Shehnaaz sobbed like a kid, making Sidharth more worried about her.

"Kya hua baby?", Sidharth asked while still holding her flesh and pulling her more into him.

"Wo...wo...w...o", Shehnaaz couldn't even form some words.

"Shhhh.. Shhhh! Pehle shaant ho ja. Fir bta?", Sidharth said trying to console her while simultaneously caressing her hair.

"Wo na mujhe...lgaa...ki tu mujhe chodd ke firse chla gya. Tune promise kiya tha na ki tu mere sath time spend karega, par tu ni tha. Tune cheating ki!", Shehnaaz has still not stopped sobbing but she was a bit calm.

"Mere baby ne mujhe miss Kiya?", Sidharth said in a baby voice.

"Mein Koi asli ki baby nhi hun. Tu aise kyun baat kar rha hai?", Shehnaaz said pouting. She was held close by her waist by Sidharth.

Sidharth chuckled and said, "Baby mein na tere liye surprise plan kar ra tha! Aaj subha se tu thaki hui thi aur mood swings bhi ho re hain tujhe, jo Humne abhi abhi dekha hi hai. To isiliye tere liye kuch plan kiya. Bass isiliye bed pe nhi tha".

Hearing the word surprise, Shehnaaz's eyes lit up and she beamed with joy, "Chal fir. Yahaan kyun khada hai. Pehle btana tha na, itna time waste ho gya!", she said.

"Bhelpuri hai tu puri", Sidharth chuckled at her and then again swiped her off her feet and took her in his arms.

"Moti darwaaza khol!", he said and Shehnaaz giggled and then opened the main door.

He then made her lock  the main door. Sidharth carried her all the way upstairs.

"Sidharth tu thakk jaega! Mujhe niche utaar de!", Shehnaaz said innocently.

"Baby meri body kis kaam aayegi agar mein tera bhaar bhi nhi utha paaya to?", Sidharth said nonchalantly.

"Tera Matlab mein bhaari hun. Did you just call me fat? Mein moti hun?", Shehnaaz said with squinting eyes.

"Arre meri maa, meine Kab bola tu heavy hai. Meine bass bola ki mein strong hun!", he said and Shehnaaz nodded in understanding, "Haan chal, theek theek hai!".

They reached the terrace and when Shehnaaz opened the door, she was awestruck. With quivering lips, she looked at Sidharth who was already looking at her lovingly.

"Aye gadhi, please rona mat abhi!", Sidharth said with Shehnaaz still in his arms.

"Mein ho jati hun na emotional. Tujhe kya hai? Tujhe koi problem hai?", she said with an angry pout.

"Nhi nhi baby mujhe kya problem hai", Sidharth hurriedly said, not wanting to spoil her mood.

He took Shehnaaz and made her lay on the banket. Next, he took a hot water bag that he has brought for her cramps and kept it on her stomach, while gently massaging her stomach with his hands.