#6

Please VOTE if you like it!

Sidharth became mum after she asked him about the actual reason of their break up. He just kept wondering that why does she believe him so much. Nobody has ever asked him something with so much conviction. He had been asked many times about it but nobody asked him like they were assuring him that he isn't at fault and that they would trust him. But Sana, even before knowing anything, chose to listen to her heart and believe him. He really wanted to let her in due to the confidence she was showing in him. He decided to just go with the flow and just let her know about the truth.

Sid:

A week before my break up, I was practicing football in the field. The school was empty because it was already 4 in the evening. I was all alone. Now when I look back, I think why was I even their? Why did I have to stay back to practice. I wished I hadn't stayed back par usse bhi kya hi hota. Misha ko jo karna tha wo to kar hi chuki thi wo.

(Sana felt Sidharth fumbling at his words and so she kept her hand on his shoulder and then wrapped her little arms around his biceps, her gentle touch gave Sidharth the energy and the confidence he required to go on and come in terms with whatever happened)

I went to the boys locker room to change back to my clothes. I changed and remembered that my school bag was still in the class. I walked towards the class and surprisingly it wasn't locked, it was closed but not locked. I was about to enter when I heard somebody giggling. I knew that voice, how could I not know? It was the voice of my best friend who turned out to be my girlfriend. I thought that I should go inside and meet her, but before I could enter, I heard another voice. It was Adrash's voice, the one who is my classmate! He was not exactly a friend and we were always at tiffs because even he was good in academics. I always topped the class and sometimes there was a tie but he could never exceed me and maybe that's why he didn't like me. They both were talking and giggling and I don't know why but i wanted to know what they were talking about. I could see them through the door because it wasn't fully closed. The next thing I saw broke my heart, aisa laga paun ke neeche se zameen khisak gyi. Yakeen nhi ho ra tha ki Misha aisa kar ri hai.

You know I was always scared that I might do something because of my Casanova image that will hurt her but I never thought that even she could hurt me. Meine bohot bar socha ki mein use kis kis tareeke se hurt kar sakta hun and so I stayed careful always but then she did something that was not expected atleast from her. She was fucking kissing him in the classroom. She was cheating on me with Adarsh,out of all the people out their she was the one who was doing it.

Sana was speechless, she never thought that this could be the truth. She imagined a lot if scenarios in her mind thinking what could be the actual reason but not even in her dreams could she point out that Misha cheating on Sidharth would be the reason of their break up. She felt like crying. This time she was going to cry not because of her undying feelings for Sidharth which kept on growing with each passing day, but she wanted to cry because of the pain he had been going through alone for past 8 months and which he is still going through. She loved him like crazy and he loved Misha like anything. How is all this going to work out?

Before she could say anything, he broke down and he cried like anything. Wo Insaan jo Pura din stone face leke ghunta hai, Sana use rote huye dekh ri thi she was so shocked that she stood there rooted to her place. She couldn't move, she froze right at that place. When he let out another load sob, Shehnaaz came to her senses and kneeled down on her knees. He was sitting on the bench and sobbing.

The next thing he knew was, Shehnaaz holding his face in her little soft hands. They almost felt like a feather when she touched him on his cheeks. She took his face in her hands and kissed him on his forehead, making him gasp in astonishment. He calmed down a bit and she made him look in her eyes. He saw that her eyes were moist and they held sorrow in them. He thought that it is because of the truth that he told her, he couldn't understand that it is the sorrow of seeing someone youov love the most lying in pieces. He couldn't understand that this was the pain of seeing the person you love the most, love someone else.

Sana asked him whether he would forgive her if she comes back? Sidharth just shrugged because he didn't know whether he would be able to do it or not. He didn't know whether  his heart was that big that it could forgive the person who gave him the biggest betrayal of his life.
Sana eased his worry by answering for him,

Sana: Sidharth you love her a lot, and so I am sure that if she comes back you will forgive her. It might take time but you will definitely forgive her.

The night ended and Sidharth and Shehnaaz both were lying in their respective beds thinking about what all happened.

While Shehnaaz was thinking of a way to make Misha and Sidharth meet again, Sidharth was thinking the calmness that he felt when Sana touched his forehead with her lips and kissed him. He felt a different kind of warmness enveloping him and he felt more close to Shehnaaz. He has kissed several girls including Misha but he never felt this way. Shehnaz didn't even kiss him romantically like the other girls, it was just a forehead kiss and still it did wonders to him. He has never had a girl kiss his forehead except his mother and his elder sisters. This kiss was the most intimate thing he has ever had. It was beyond any kind of intimacy that he has shared with anybody. It was if Shehnaaz was giving him assurance that she trusts everything he said and that she would stay with him even if everybody stood against him. It was as if, she was showing how much confidence she has in him. She made him feel confident and he didn't feel like he was broken anymore.

Her mere touch joined all the broken pieces together and he felt like a new person again. He felt happy, after a long long time.

It's weird, how some people unintentionally, without even trying mend somebody and leave while some people intentionally break them!

Shehnaaz now had a new aim, she knew what she had to do. She can not let Sidharth be sad again.

What is Shehnaaz going to do to make sure that Sidharth's happiness ways stays? What is she going to do to make sure that all his loneliness fades away?
A VERY NEW TWIST COMING COMING YOUR WAY. YOU GUYS MIGHT NOT LIKE IT BUT THEN ONLY AFTER A LOT OF UPS AND DOWNS THEY WILL COME TOGETHER BECAUSE HERE WE ARE DEALING WITH NONE OTHER THAN OUR     S I D N A A Z❤️  aur unki life mein sab kuch dhamake ke sath hi hota hai. Nothing is normal when it comes to Sidnaaz because they are an extraordinary couple.

Please read, vote and comment and keep showering your love!

I love you all, you all are my lovers 😂