#95

(Jaldi se votes dedo, one more chapter coming today!)

You know she like the drama
Yeah she is sexy mama
When she dance everybody go o o O!

You know she like the drama
Yeah she is sexy mama
When she dance everybody go o o O!

Haan, dekho bholi kitni
Utni par tedhi cheez hai
Baatein kare hai kadwi-kadwi
Phir bhi lazeez hai

All the contestants of Bigg Boss came towards the main door expecting a guest. The song continued playing and all eyes were glued on the main door.

Who is going to come? They all wondered.

As soon as the door opened, Shehnaaz entered with a wide smile, everybody stood their being amazed to see her.

They hadn't imagined Shehnaaz to be their because she was always too busy with her projects.

And they hadn't seen her in bigg boss the previous year. She was a part of this show, 2 years ago and she didn't give an appearance an year ago.

Everybody cheered and hooted seeing such a beauty in front of their eyes. Shehnaaz gave a big smile to all of them.

She knows what must be their mental state right now because she had been in their shoes. She has been there, done that!

All the eyes were just stuck on her. She looked beyond the words could describe in that light pink coloured saree.

So much of her waist was visible that only a little was left to imagination.

Shehnaaz took her steps gracefully and came towards the housemates. She waved her hand slightly at all of them and the contestants smiled and waved back.

None of the contestants have ever met Shehnaaz but they have heard a lot about her.

Seeing the same cheerful, bubbly and to top it all, beautiful Shehnaaz, they were all in awe.

She looked charming and exquisite and it was just too hard to divert their eyes from her.

She already had given them the most innocent and yet beautifullest of smiles and now she was coming towards all of them.

"Hi!", Shehnaaz giggled and said, making all the guys and even the girls, come out of their trance.

"Shehnaaz!", she said while introducing herself.

One of the female contestant enveloped her in a hug and other followed.

She shook her hands with the male contestants because she knew that someone was waiting for her at home, who might not hesitate even for a second to come and kill the guy who dared to come close to her.

Thinking about Sidharth, she smiled and chuckled. But soon got upset, realising that he wasn't there with her.

It would have been so great if they both could come inside this house together.

She was sure that Sidharth would have been glaring at all the male contestants here. She was sure that Sidharth would have intimidated almost all the guys in here.

If looks could kill, many of them would have been dead, had he been here in the house.

Shehnaaz looked towards the bag mic that she was wearing after almost 2 years. She has missed this mic a lot.

She remembers that after the season ended and she went home, and the mic was no longer there, she kept on tracing her hands on her shoulder looking for the mic subconsciously.

She felt nostalgic when she wore the mic again. All the memories were threatening to rush towards her.

Before she could think about anything else, she was interrupted by the voice of Bigg Boss.

"Shehnaaz aapka iss ghar mein ek baar firse swagat hai! Kaisi hain aap?"

"Hi bigg boss! Mein theek hun, aap bhi theek ho na!", she asked and all the contestants laughed as she giggled.

"Ji Shehnaaz! Aap iss ghar ke sadasyon ke liye kuch karya lekar aayi hain, aap kuch der mein wo shuru karwa dijiye!", bigg boss Said.

"OK bigg boss! Thank you, I missed you bigg boss. Aur pyaar to aap mujhse karte ho!", saying this Shehnaaz giggled, making others around her laugh too.

Shehnaaz took everybody outside in the garden area and seats were arranged for all of them.

Shehnaaz went on front of them and started speaking, "Aap log ye skulls dekh rahen hain?", she asked.

The contestants nodded and looked towards the skulls kept on the table.

"Inn skulls pe har ek contestant ka naam likha hua hai! Aap sab Yahaan pairs mein aayenge aur ek skull ko destroy karenge.

Aap ko uss naam ka skull destroy karna hai jo aapke mutabik iss ghar mein rehna deserve nhi karta!", Shehnaaz told the contestants while explaining them the task.

"Shehnaaz aap apna mic theek se pehniye!", bigg boss said and the very next moment Shehnaaz was in laughing fits.

She has always been like this inside the house. Her mic would always be in a position in which her voice could not be heard clearly.

Pure din mein ek baar to bigg boss ko Shehnaaz ko ye yaad dilana hi padta tha ki wo apna mic dhang se pehen len!

Shehnaaz corrected the way she wore the mic and continued the task.

"To ab mein aapko do do karke bulaungi and you guys have to come here and complete the task. Aap mein se koi iss task ke liye mna nhi kar sakta!", Shehnaaz said.

She called the contestants in pairs and soon only 5 skulls were left.

"So, basically aap Paanch log iss ghar mein rehna deserve karte hain. Okay good! To ab task yahin pe khatam hota hai, lets go to the living area and talk", Shehnaaz said and others followed her inside.

"Toh how's the experience?", she asked while sitting in front of all of them.

"It's good. Sometimes it gets too frustrated and I really want to pull my hair!", a female contestant said.

"I totally get it. Jab mein iss ghar mein thi, I turned into a crazy person. This house can do that to you.

I was at the brink of losing my sanity, seriously. Hum iss ghar mein band hote hain aur koi bahar ki khabar nhi hoti, you don't get to talk or meet you family.

You don't have 'your people' around and it gets tiring. Har din utho fir fight karo, try to remain in the game, fighting to survive in this house and that too, everyday.

Its difficult, I know. But at the sane time, this house has a lot to teach you. You become more responsible and mature in many ways.

Aur fir patience to ek bohot badi quality hai jo ye ghar sikha deta hai.

And I am very sure ki ab ghar Jaake sabke gharwale unse bohot Bartan dhulvaane wale hain! ", Shehnaaz said and others laughed and agreed with her.

Shehnaaz was having a good time with the contestants inside the house.

On the other hand, on the stage something else was happening. Salman sir was talking with the audience.

"Abhi sirf Shehnaaz andar gayi hain, par koi aur bhi jo aaj iss ghar ke andar jaane waale hain..."

Who is Salman sir talking about? Who else is going to enter the bigg boss house?

Please VOTE and COMMENT to motivate me. Keep showering your love.

I love you all and you are my lovers 😂❤️