#45

She was watching how much audacity does this man beside her has to actually mock her for this being her first kiss. She was too angry at him for making such a remark.

"oh, so you would rather prefer if I was experienced?", she looked at him and smirked.

"What? No. Its actually great that nobody has kissed you before me!", he said clearly terrified of this girls sassyness.

He knew that she has another answer ready.

"You know what, i have realised. I should have kissed other men before kissing you so that we could share a nice kiss!", she said.

"No baby! That's not what I mean at all...".

Before he could continue any further, she interrupted him,

"Baby, I will rectify my mistake. Aaj Jo hua wo hua, par next time tak I would be fully experienced. Don't you worry, Italian men will help to make me perfect for you, baby!", she said as sweetly as possible and then stood on her toes to kiss him.

"Shehnaaz bakwas mat karo. Mein mazaak kar ra tha. What Italian men? Sabka mu tod dunga mein bta ra hun!", he yelled after her because she was walking way too ahead of him.

He ran behind her, "Shehnaaz! Shehnaaz! Tu aisa kuch nhi karegi! Sun ri hai!".

But Shehnaaz has already reached the trio and she was being patted and kissed turn by the three if them. The trio obviously knew what went through between them, no obvious not the kiss part, they knew about the confession.

Everybody was happy now. The 5 of them had coffee and now it was time for her to leave.

She hugged neetu di and preeti di who were about to cry, and then hugged baaz who couldn't even look at her due to being emotional.

She then went towards Sidharth. Sidharth hugged her,and she got emotional too.

When the final announcement was made, they were about to part when Sidharth whispered, "Take good care of my girlfriend!".

She asked, "Who is that?".

"Abbey tu, aur kaun?", he said in a matter of fact tone.

"Shukla ji aapne sirf confess kiya hai, propose nhi. To mein apki girlfriend kaise?", she asked and then smirked at him.

She bid a bye to everyone and without anybody noticing, placed a little peck on his lips,making him come out of his thoughts.

Sidharth was thinking about what Shehnaaz has said about him asking her out and he had to agree that she was right.

It had been a week since she had left. It was a ritual in both the households to have Saturday's diner and Sunday's brunch together.

It was one such Sunday and all the family members were sitting together waiting for Sidharth so that they can finally FaceTime Shehnaaz.

Sidharth arrived and they face timed Shehnaaz. She immediately picked up and she looked really tired. It seemed that she might just have reached the hotel after her shoot.

Her eyes had dark circles and she was removing her make up when her family called.

"Hi, mummy, Maa. Hi, hi, hi! Kaise ho saare?", although she was super tired but the energy with which she talked, nobody could tell.

"Hi bachcha tu kaisi hai? Kitni thaki lag ri hai? Tu apna Dhyaan nhi rakhti kya? Kitne dark circles ho gye hain? Abhi Waapas aayi hai kya shoot se? Beta tune Khaana khaya ki nhi? Bachche tu time time pe juice leti hai na, dekh kaise pale ho gyi hai. You look so dull, bachcha. Beta tu apna dhyan rakh hi nhi rahi hai. Hotel ka Kab tak khayegi? Itna unhealthy food hota hai, ghar ka khana thodi hai. Isiliye mein sochun itni patli kaise ho gyi hai,kuch dhang se nhi khayegi to yahi hoga. Tu na beta fruits kha liya kar, kam se kam kuch to dhang ka jaega pet mein!", mummy and Maa started without stopping. They both kept on asking Shehnaaz about how she was without even listening to her replies.