#44

Neetu di had taken baaz and preeti di away,a long time back to give both of them some privacy.

"Sidharth sachchi bolne wala hai? Is he going to confess it to her? Oh my God, are you serious di?", baaz asked.

"Sanu bhaabhi banegi. Oho, balle balle! Yar Sanu humari bhabhi. Can you belive it di? She is going to be Sidharth's wife!", preeti di said excitedly.

"Oh hello hello! Apne dimag ke ghode mat chla preeti. Abhi sirf ek dusre ko confess kiya hai dono ne. Abhi shaadi kahan? Sirf usne confess Kiya hai", Neetu di said making the both of them understand.

They both nodded in understanding and slightly disappointed that there's still some time left for Sanu to come to their home permanently.

Hearing Sidharth confess, Shehnaaz's eyes welled up and she couldn't believe it.

She took her some place else, where there was no one around and asked him,

"Sachchi?"

He nodded.

"Gande wala?"

He nodded.

"Friend wala se zyada?"

He nodded.

"Romantic Wala?"

He nodded.

"Jo mein terse karti hun wo wala?"

He nodded.

Before she could ask any further, Sidharth just holds her from shoulder and speaks clearly and loudly trying to make her understand because she doesn't seem to believe him,

"Shehnaaz, I. Love. You. Romantic. Wala. Ishq. Wala. Gande. Wala. Jaisa. Tu. Karti. Hai. Waise. Wala.".

"Hayee sachchi? Kha kasam?", she says, tears threatening to fall.

He says, "Teri kasam gadhi!".

"Yakeen nhi ho ra Sidharth", she says, her voice cracking.

"Yakeen nhi ho ra?", he asks and she nods. "To ab ho jaega!", he says and pulls her towards him by waist.

She gasps due to the sudden forceful yet gentle pull. The next moment she knows, Sidharth has smashed his lips on hers.

He kisses her for sometime but she doesn't reciprocate. He pulls back, "Abhi bhi ni hua?".

Hearing him say this, Shehnaaz stands on her toes and takes her hands towards his neck, cupping it in her tiny hands. She makes him lean towards her and closes her eyes while kissing him.

Sidharth and Shehnaaz kiss gently at first, both trying to make each other believe that its all true, making each other believe that this is really happening. Its real!

They are kissing each other to tell it to themselves that that belong to each other.

Shehnaaz is kissing Sidharth to make herself believe that this is the love of her life and she is kissing him, that too on the airport before she leaves for Italy.

While Sidharth is kissing her to make himself believe that Shehnaaz's confession was true. He is trying to make himself believe that this is the kind of love that he had for her. He is trying to make himself believe that he is really in love with his best friend, for whom he rushed to the airport and who is now in his arms and who is now being loved and kissed by him.

After they both are done making each other believe, the kiss turns more passionate and urgent.

They have been dying to kiss each other for so long, and this kiss represents all the frustration of the times that they had to  control themselves.