#79

The votes have decreased again, I don't know why but it really makes me feel low!

Sidharth wasn't able to control his laughter and due to that, now his eyes were shut too as he continued laughing.

Shehnaaz quickly took some steps away from him. She could no longer move back anymore because her back bumped with a big tree.

She was so scared that she immediately, tried climbing the tree. Sidharth wasn't aware of what she was doing because he was so busy laughing.

Shehnaaz managed to climb up and sit on the lowest branch that there was. She sat there in fear, looking at the laughing figure of Sidharth who was still laughing.

What has gotten into him? She was sure that there is something in him because he never behaves this way.

"Sidharth ko kya ho gya hai? Ise Pakka maata chadd gyi hai, nhi, nhi! Maata nhi, Chudail chadd gyi hai Sidharth ko.

Chudail yan chudaila? Female or male, what was the gender of the ghost? What the hell, what are you thinking about this Shehnaaz? Are you crazy?

Use chudail chadd gyi hai aur tujhe gender ki tension ho rahi hai.

Yar Sidharth ko kya ho gya hai? Mujhe na isse darr lag ra hai. Abhi to Ekdum theek tha, aur ab pagalon jaise hass ra hai!", Shehnaaz wondered while sitting on the branch.

Sidharth was a bit calm now, still chuckling. He finally opened his eyes and looked around. His face fell when he noticed that Shehnaaz wasn't around.

"Shehnaaz, Shehnaaz! ", he called out to her, getting all anxious and worked up. Where was she?

He ran his hands through his hair and his face, which he usually does when he is really stressed. She was here right now. Where is she now?

Once, Shehnaaz noticed that Sidharth was normal, she called out to him, although just as a whisper, "Sid...hh...aarr...th!".

She said it slowly, almost as if she didn't want him to hear her. She said it in a baby voice, it almost felt like she was super scared.

When Sidharth heard her voice, he started looking here and there to find her.

He wouldn't, in a million years, would have imagined her on a tree. So, he looked to his left and then to his right but he couldmt find her.

He panicked and called out to her again, "Shehnaaz, Shehnaaaazz!".

"Sidharth!", Shehnaaz said loudly making him turn towards her direction but he obviously didn't look towards the tree.

"Kahaan hai baby?", Sidharth asked, really stressed and concerned about her.

"Sidharth idhar dekh, upar! Mein tree pe hun, upar Yahaan pe!", Shehnaaz said.

Sidharth's eyes widened and his head snapped back towards the tree's branch. He spotted her sitting on the lowest branch, clinging to the tree because she was afraid of falling.

She looked too adorable and cute to say the least. Her tiny, petite figure clinging to the tree to the tree due to the fear of falling off the tree.

Sidharth looked at her with shock. "What are you doing up there?", he asked her with worry and fear in his eyes.

"Wo...wo...mein darr gyi thi!", Shehnaaz said like a small kid. She seemed like a little 5 year old girl who hides herself when her mother is searching for her to scold her.

She looked at Sidharth with a pout and an Innocence which made Sidharth look at her with so much love.

He was looking at his little munchkin, who was all scared and on a tree, apparently trying to hide herself from him.