#100

Bohot saare votes do fir mein ek aur new chapter dungi ❤️

Aap logon kuch zyada pyaar aa ra hai mujhe aaj!

"Bigg boss Shehnaaz aur Sidharth ko unki nayi zindagi ke liye bohot sari  shubhkaamnaayen dete hain!", bigg boss said while congratulating both of them.

Shehnaaz and Sidharth bid a goodbye to all the contestants and made their way outside towards the stage.

Sidharth was walking ahead of Shehnaaz and she was following him.

He held her hand in his huge palm and the grip was assuring and made her feel secure.

The doors of the stage opened and he stepped down the stairs with Shehnaaz behind him.

He knew that she wearing long heels, so he made sure that his hand gave her all the support that she needed to step down.

Sidharth took a step down and then waited for Shehnaaz to do the same.

Her left hand was wrapped in his hand and so, with her right one, she pulled the plaits of her saree a bit above and looked down towards her step.

Shehnaaz saw Sidharth waiting for her on the sane step and she felt herself falling for him miserably, all over again.

He was looking at her steps, along with her. A small smile found her lips seeing her man, who was so considerate towards her.

She stepped down the first step and only then did Sidharth take another step.

They both have totally forgotten about the large set of audience along with Salman sir, who were amusingly looking at them.

Slowly, Sidharth helped Shehnaaz down the whole staircase and only then did they realise that they were in front of so many people.

Sidharth and Shehnaaz felt a sudden rush of adrenaline thinking about what they have done inside, just a few minutes ago.

They both felt their cheeks heatening up due to the shyness that they were feeling.

This was the moment when realisation dawned upon both of them. The audience has seen the proposal and they knew.

The audience meant public, this means everybody knows. Both turned into the deep shade of red and Shehnaaz thought that he might leave her hand.

She thought that he proposed her in the heat of the moment but maybe he forgot the repercussions of his move.

She felt fear gripping her senses. The fear of Sidharth realising that he committed a mistake by proposing her in front of the whole nation.

She shut her eyes and waited for him to realise that he has committed a mistake. She waited for him to leave her hand.

She waited to see regret on his face for doing what he did. She was scared of what might be going in his mind.

She desperately wanted to know, but did she? She decided that she doesn't need to know that he regrets it. But then again, she thought, that she had known how private he is.

So, even if he regrets doing it on the national television, she isn't going to be upset. He has already done so much for her. She wouldn't be upset with him for regretting this.

She prepared herself to feel the coldness that she would feel when he pulls apart from her. She waited for the warmness of his hand to leave hers.

She waited and she waited some more. But she never felt his hand leaving hers.

Infact, when faced with so many people, he held her hand more tightly. That tight and secure grip was full of promises and assurance of their decision and their future, together.