#15

Ab mein khush hun to lo ek aur chapter!

Salman Sir then announced that the duties and the bed partners will be decided by playing a game. All the female contestants have to go on the stage. Once all the six women - Shehnaaz, Shefali, Madhurima, Rashmi, Himanshi and Aarti reach the stage, they have to pick up the chit from bowls. In those chits are the names of the male contestants. These chits were for duties.

Shehnaaz is the last one to pick up the chit. Everyone is asked to open the chits together and take the name of their partner. Pairs are, Rashmi-Asim,
Vishal-Madhurima, Paras-Shefali, Himanshi-Sidharth, Vikas-Mahira.

Now only Shehnaaz's and Arti's chit was left. Sidharth just hoped that it wasn't Zain, Abbu Malik was okay but it shouldn't be Zain. Wait, is he the same guy whom he heard in the background 8 years ago, she even called him her friend. His nose flared with anger. He just told himself to calm down.

An angry Sidharth is totally irrational and thinks illogically. He went to the extent of thinking that maybe Shehnaaz has replaced him with Zain. But he did see something in her eyes which was only meant for him and she even sang their song, so that means he still holds that place. But does he? She never tried to contact him in those 8 years, but even he didn't contact her.

But him not contacting her was justified, because he was feeling betrayed and Shehnaaz was at the wrong this time so definitely she should have tried to contact him. But maybe she didn't want it. What if she didn't contact him because she didn't want him in his life? He was going crazy while thinking about those things. He just felt like banging his head in the nearby wall. He was already standing on the stage with his partner, Himanshi. He saw Shehnaaz hesitating while opening her chit.

"Zain!", Sidharth tightly clenched his first and gritted his teeth when he heard her saying his name. God, he so badly wanted to hear his name from her mouth. They have already danced and they have already been so close but they couldn't talk. She still hasn't taken out his name from her mouth. He was dying to hear her call him "Sidharth".

She rarely called him Sid and he rarely called her Sana, it was almost as close to never. They usually took their whole names. He loved how Shehnaaz amusingly used to take his name is so many different tones. Sometimes it was just "Sidharth", while sometimes it was "Sidhaaaarrrrth".

She would add and subtract syllables according to her mood and it was amazing to see her take his name. There was a different pronunciation according to her moods. He just wished to hear his name from her mouth so that he could feel satisfied.

When they all came on the stage, zain pulled Shehnaaz into a side hug and she hugged him back. All this while Sidharth was just giving both them deadly glares.

Shehnaaz by mistake just looked at him and instantly understood why she was getting the treatment. She suddenly distanced herself from Zain and made sure that there was some gap between them. Sidharth's anger subsided seeing Shehnaaz take the cue and understand what she needs to do.

He smiled a bit and obviously Shehnaaz noticed. So, it seems that she still really understands him. Just one look and she knew what she had to do.

"Ab chaliye aap sabko batayen ki task kya hai", everyone looked at Salman Sir when he said that. "To saare push ups karenge par ek twist ke sath. The girls have to sit on their respective partner's back while they do the task. Jin do pairs ne sabse zyada push ups kiye, they automatically win and get to choose what work they want to do inside the houses. So are you guys ready? ", Salman Sir asked and everybody nodded but only two people didn't look that happy and excited for this task.

Sidharth wondered only if Shehnaaz got his name in the chit, everthing would have been okay.

The task started and although Sidharth and Shehnaaz kept on taking glances at each other, they had to comply and complete the task.