#31

Sidharth and Shehnaz have booked their tickets back to Delhi for tomorrow afternoon at 12 with their families and so they had ample time to rest.

After attending the success party thrown by Salman sir, they both went to their respective rooms to rest.
Their parents were already in their rooms, resting.

Shehnaaz changed her dress and it had been more than 2 days since she has slept. She didn't even take a nap in these two days.

Her eyes were dying to sleep and she knew that once she hit the bed, she wouldn't get up easily.

She changed and threw herself on the bed but she couldn't sleep. What was wrong?, she wondered.

A few moments ago it felt like she would die of exhaustion if she didn't sleep and now when she is already on the bed, she isn't able to sleep.

She tried hard to shut her eyes and sleep, but sleep wasn't anywhere even near to her.

Sidharth also changed and tired to sleep but even he couldn't put himself to sleep.

Sleep had always been the most  important thing in his life but even after not sleeping for continuously so many hours, why couldn't he sleep?

They both twisted and turned in their respective beds and finally knew what was wrong.

Shehnaaz understood why she couldn't sleep. It was because his personal pillow wasn't under her. She tried keeping so many pillows but it wasn't of any use.

Sometimes she felt that they were too low, sometimes they were too high, sometimes too soft and sometimes too hard.

NO pillow was like Sidharth's arms. His arms were perfect. They kept her neck at the right level and were perfectly like she required them for sleeping.

Further, she was used to having an arm around her when she slept. She also slept while snuggling into him.

Now, whom should she cuddle with? This pillow? She tried cuddling with her hugsy. It relaxed her a bit but even that wasn't useful.

She was so tired, why couldn't she just sleep without cuddling?

Before coming in the BB, she always slept alone because nobody was allowed inside her room but see how things have turned around.

Now she couldn't sleep without this man who was supposedly her best friend but also the person she loves and the person she is going to love forever.

She smiled like a love sick fool and then mentally scolded herself, "Yahan pe neend to dur dur tak nahi hai, aur tu uske baare mein soch soch ke aur neend bhga de. Aaj Sidharth ki yaadon ke sath jagraata hi kar le".

Shehnaaz then thought, why is she sulking so much when she can just go to his room, knock the door and ask him whether she can sleep with him.

"Par fir wo kya sochega tere baare mein? Tu koi 3 saal ki bachchi hai jo akele neend nhi aati? Kya bolegi use, kyun sona hai uske sath? Bolungi mere room mein chuha hai! Oh yesss... Mein kitni smart hun", she patted herself on the back and got up to wear a shrug over her revealing night dress.

Sidharth understood why he couldn't sleep. After all he had been sleeping while holding Shehnaaz in his arms for so long.

He needed to hold something in his arms to sleep. He needed to cuddle somebody. But none of the pillows  felt right against his arms.

He sighed and got up. He will go to her room, knock the door and ask her whether he could sleep with her, he thought. She wouldn't refuse, he was sure.