#7

Please VOTE if you like it!

One heart has to be broken out of the three, she decided that it would be hers! She couldn't let his heart break and for that she would willingly crush her fragile, innocent heart! She might not fall in love again but she is glad that she didn't choose the wrong person to fall in love with...

Shehnaaz decides that she has to do something so that they both can come together again. She knows that she needs to talk to Misha first, but how? She can not ask Sidharth for her phone no., then what should she do. She tries to find her online, but she is not present anywhere.

Sana thinks that now she has to ask one of Sidharth's friends but no, maybe she can sneak in Sidharth's room and take his phone.

Sana: Sidharth ke phone mein to definitely uska number hoga. To mein uska phone le lungi aur fir Misha ka number bhi. Yayyeeeee!

Next day she goes to meet Sidharth and he invites her in his room, until he gets ready. She spots his phone and starts finding her number. She spots  a name 'Mish', (Sana thinking, oh so he even gave her a nickname, anyways I should get back to my work) and saves it on her phone.

Sana comes back at home and calls Misha,

Misha: Hello!

Sana: Hi

Misha: Who's this?

Sana: Hi Misha, Shehnaaz this side!

Misha: shehnaaz... Well i dont think i have heard that name before.

Sana: yeah, you don't know me but i do, just by name. Actually, I am Sidharth's friend.

Misha goes silent for a few seconds and then asks,

Misha: Is he okay?

Sana: He is absolutely fine or should I say he just looks fine physically but he is not!

Misha: I didn't do anything, he broke up with me!

Sana: really? You have the courtesy to say that even after doing what you did!

Misha: excuse me?

Sana: I want to meet you. Please don't say no, if you still care about him. Please!

Misha: OK, tomorrow at 3 at the coffee place near Dinasty High? Would it be OK?

Sana: OK!

The next day, Shehnaaz avoids Sidharth completely because she knows that she won't be able to hide the fact, sabko pta hai Shehnaaz ke pet mein koi baat nhi pachti to itni badi baat wo kaise chupa pati, isiliye wo Ahana ke sivaye aur kisi ke paas gyi hi nhi. Ahana offered to go along with her, and Sana agreed because she wasn't sure whether she would be able to do all this herself but she asked Ahana to sit at a table away from their table as she wanted to do the talking alone. They both reached the decided cafe and Sana called Misha. She went to sit with her alone asking Ahana to just observe from far. When she came face to face with Misha, she observed a beautiful girl. Sana thought that no wonder, Sidharth is in love with her, she is pretty and unlike her she is very slim, all in all she had the personality to make any guy fall in love with her. Sana felt her stomach churn and she felt a lump in her throat because she was in front of the girl who had everything that Shehnaaz desired. She has everything that Sana wants but she still somehow managed to ruin it. How could she destroy something so beautiful?

All Shehnaaz could think was that if she ever had a bit of what Misha has, she would never let anything ruin it. Khud se ye sab khatam karna to dur ki baat hai, wo kabhi kisi aur ko bhi ye sab kharaab nhi karne deti.

Anyways, she decided that she should hear her side of the story as well. Sana introduced herself to her as Sidharth's best friend and started asking her about that day.

Misha: Usne wo sab dekh liya tha? (She was shocked beyond words, she never knew that Sid knew all about it. She thought that he actually got bored and made herself feel better about cheating him, but now she felt terrible)

Sana:

Han aur tumhari image kharaab na ho isiliye sabke samne bhi yahi bola ki wo tumse bore ho gya tha. He never blamed you and he never let you blame yourself. Tumhe bhi kabhi pta nhi chalne diya taki tum guilty na feel Karo aur Adarsh ke sath apna relationship continue kar sako. This is what true love is about. He took the fall because he couldn't see you falling down. He tolerated everything alone, taki tumhe kabhi problem na ho. Uske break up se tum thodi der dukhi zarur huyi hogi par tumne kabhi bhi guilty feel nhi kiya hoga. Infact tumhe to yahi laga hoga ki its okay that you cheated on him because even he is not serious. But see how serious he was, he didn't let you know that he knew about Adarsh and you. I just want to ask one thing, how can you do that to him? You proposed him, right? But still you were the one betraying him. How could you betray the person that you yourself proposed? Why would you do that, especially to him? He used to be a Casanova but for you he changed. Have you ever heard,

A woman can not change a man because she loves him, but a man can change himself because he loves a woman!

He loved you so much that he changed himself totally. (Sana couldn't say anymore because saying something more will make her cry. Wo jis se pyaar karti hai, wo usi ladke ke baare mein Misha ko bta ri hai ki Sidharth usse Kitna pyar karta hai. She was basically giving the explanation of how much in love sid is with another girl. This explanation was not for Misha, it was more for Shehnaaz. She was explaining herself that Sidharth only loves Misha and she should forget all hopes of getting the same love from him)

Misha (started crying because she didn't know about it and she was feeling awful) : I... A... M... So sor.. ry sidh..art..h...

Sana decided to console her first and do the talking later. After sometime Misha calmed down and she asked that what should she do now?

Sana: Ab galti to huyi hai tumse, maafi maang lo. Dil se sorry bologi to wo mna nhi kar paega. Use thoda time to lagega par fir sab theek ho jaega, I know him and I know ki tumse zyada din naraaz nhi reh payega. Let's plan a surprise for him and then you can say sorry.

Misha: But what should I do?

Sana: Don't worry I will help you. Look I care a lot about him. Obviously. Kaun apne best friend ki care nhi karta, so please promise that you won't hurt him ever. If you hurt him this time, he might not be able to take it. Please never hurt him and love him as much as you can. I am sure he is going to cross lengths to love you, so you do the same for him. Just take care.

Misha: Thank you so much Shehnaaz! I can't believe that I will get back with him. I committed a mistake and it was just a one time thing. Actually mein insecure ho gyi thi. He had always been a Casanova aur mujhe lga ki aaj nhi to kal wo mujhe cheat karega and I was continuously thinking about it. Then Adarsh came and I don't know why but i confided in him. Uski aur Sidharth ki nhi banti thi but mein aur wo kafi achche friends the. And then we both started talking, because Sidharth was not around usually. Uska football match tha and he was busy and so we both got close and we kissed but that was just once. I realised my mistake later and I still love him. When he broke up saying that he was bored, I really felt like dying and then I left school because I just couldn't face him. But I am sure everything will be alright now! Thank you so much!
Can I ask you something?

Sana: yeah please!

Misha: sidharth is not just a friend for you! You love him, don't you?

Sana (smiled) : Some things are better left unanswered!

Saying this she left the cafe leaving a confused Misha behind and telling her that they would plan the surprise together, the next day and meet at the same cafe at 3!

What will be the surprise? Will sidharth accept Misha's apology? Will they get back together? What will happen with Shehnaaz?

Please read, vote and comment. Keep showering your love! Stay tuned to find out what will happen next?

Till then, bye!

I love you all and you are my lovers 😂❤️