SSR and SHEHNAAZ

I am dedicating the next  chapter to Sushant Singh Rajput and Shehnaaz. I know that I haven't talked about dipression and suicide, but I have talked about the ultimate result - Death.

I just couldn't stop thinking that at some time Shehnaaz was depressed too and she also tried to take her life. This thought brought tears in my eyes because I just really really love her and I cried for hours before writing this chapter.

We are all really grateful to Shehbaaz who was there for her. I just can't stop thinking that what would have happened if just like Sushant, Shehnaaz had nobody by her side.

I hope that many of you would now know what that word 'jealous' means to her. The kind of behaviours that she showed inside the house indicated her panic. She was depressed at sometime and when that word came in front of her eyes, she would have been really broken.

Sometimes, we all tend to think about death. We think about all the people who mean so much to us that we can not go without seeing them. Living without them is a strange thought. We Cannot think about it because its just too heartbreaking.

It's really difficult to live without all the  people whom you love.

I am sure that many of his fans are sad about his demise. Although I am not a diehard fan but I liked him. He was as humble as any person could be and his demise brought this great sense of sadness in me.