#60

"Aaj tum dono yahin ruk jao", neetu di said and they both moved towards the guest room. Shehnaaz changes into the night dress given by di, while Sidharth wears his jiju's clothes.

Sidharth takes Shehnaaz in her arms and lays her on the bed. He himself lies beside her and kisses her forehead.

"Tomorrow will be different, I promise!", he says and gives a peck on her lips. She smiles and keeps her head on his chest, both ready to sleep.

Sidharth woke up in the morning, only to find out Shehnaaz wiggling in her sleep.

She was flushed and didn't seem to be in peace. Why was she changing her position so much, while sleeping?

Shehnaaz always sleep in a single position and he knows it because they sleep together but today morning she didn't seem peaceful. She was scrunching her nose and hissing. It seemed like she was in too much pain.

Sidharth tried to wake her up, but then he saw blood on the bedsheet. He panicked and was about to shout, when he realised that she might be on her cycles.

Oh so that's what is making Shehnaaz so hostile and warring since the morning. She was again shifting her position and seemed drained and exhausted.

"Shehnaaz! Baby uth jaa!", Sidharth said. He called out to her so lovingly and caressed her cheek.

"Hummmmm!", Shehnaaz said and snuggled closer to Sidharth. She put her head in his stomach and rubbed her nose on his shirt, putting her arm across his waist. He chuckled and caressed her hair.

He bent down and kissed her forehead and then he kissed her over her hair. She smiled, her eyes still closed, "Hummmmm!", she moaned in her  sleep.

"Baby! Change kar le", he said.

"Kya change karun?", she said in a sleepy tone.

"Baby you are down. Kapde gande ho gye tere, change karle!", he said, still caressing her hair.

Shehnaaz's eyes opened in a second and she looked embarrassed. She quickly got up to run towards the washroom, but Sidharth held her.

He tucked the strands of her hair, that were falling all over her face, behind her ears and cupped her face in his big palms.

It was amusing to see how he could cover her whole face with just one of his palm. Infact, even his one palm was bigger than her face. Her face was just so small and he chuckled.

Shehnaaz looked at him with innocence, not understanding why Sidharth just chuckled. Sidharth just gound her too adorable, looking that innocent and pure.

She had serenity written all over her face and she looked beautiful. Even though her hair were messy and she had a morning face, but she looked really beautiful and cute.

He brought her face closer to his, while cupping her face and kissed her forehead again. She closed her eyes while he kissed her and he again pulled her in for a kiss.

He smashed his lips on hers, devouring her mouth and making her a moaning mess.

She had now calmed down and was no longer awkward or embarrassed.

"Mein di se tere liye kapde lekar aara hun. Tu ja washroom mein!", he said, hugging her.

Shehnaaz smiled and nodded.

"Good morning di!", he said, scratching his neck.

"Good morning Sidharth!", both the sisters smiled sweetly at him. They now treated him totally opposite to how they treated him yesterday night during the diner.