#91

VOTE Please ❤️

Everybody was happily chatting in the living area. Shehnaaz was sitting in between both the sisters. She was glowing and her eyes were glinting with happiness.

But amongst all this, there was this one person who was silent. He hadn't said anything.

Sidharth was way too overwhelmed to speak anything. Now you all will be wondering, why was he feeling so emotional.

Well, that's because today he saw something which he only used to imagine.

He saw Shehnaaz dressed as a bride. He knew that someday they both were going to marry and she would definitely become a bride, but that was only in his imagination.

Have you ever seen your imagination unfolding in front of your eyes as a reality? And that exactly was the kind of happiness that Sidharth was feeling.

More than being happy, he was overwhelmed with unsaid emotions. He didn't know how was he feeling.

He was happy obviously but there was something more to it than just that, which he couldn't understand.

He felt like a grown up man who is ready to take this responsibility.

Marriage is not a small thing. It means that you have grown enough to take the responsibility for another person.

It means that you are ready to share your life with another person. It means that you ready to grow more with another person by your side.

It means that you are ready to help another person grow with you.

It means you are ready to share another person's sorrow and it means that you are ready to be happy in their happiness.

It means that you will take their failure as your own and feel success when they succeed. It means a lot of things.

Marriage means a lot of things and he saw today, how he was ready for all of this. Sidharth saw his future unfolding in front of his eyes.

The moment he laid his eyes on Shehnaaz who was dressed in that silver and red wine lehenge choli, he knew that he was ready to make her his wife.

'Wife', how nice this word sounds when he is trying to refer Shehnaaz by using it. She would become his wife and that thought gave him jitters.

He felt like jelly and he felt he would melt, thinking about her being his wife. She would make beautiful wife, he thought and smiled goofily.

She would be his wife and  he is going to make this happen real soon. The thought itself is giving him flutters in the stomach.

He felt like a teenage  school girl who has a crush on her fellow classmate. It was funny that how shy, the thought of marrying Shehnaaz made him. He shook his head and smiled again.

All of this was was too unreal and good to be true. Is she real? He thought. Is she actually sitting in front of him? Is she really in live with him?

She was, he knew. The love they both share for each other is something that can never falter.

Even if he forgets himself, he would never forget two important things - Firstly, that he loves her and Secondly, that she loves him.

It's the reality of their life and not only he, but even she wouldn't forget that, he was sure.

Shehnaaz noticed that he was lost and she looked at him. He was looking into nothingness with that goofy smile pasted on his lips.

Shehnaaz raised an eyebrow towards him without making anybody else notice it, asking him what was wrong?