#90

Here is another chapter! Achcha lage toh likes zarur dena, mein insaan hun and I would like to feel appreciated ❤️

Sidharth walked beside her, securely holding her hand. Shehnaaz walked beside him, taking each step slowly and with the utmost grace that humans can portray.

Her shoulders held back, head held high, chest plunged forward and waist moving languidly in a pattern.

The stone studded waist band clutched to her stomach, made her look enchanting.

Shehnaaz looked dazzling and magnificent in the dress of hers. She had a small smile playing on her lips.

Neither did she put on a poker face, nor did she have a teeth showing smile on her face. It was a simple small, heavenly smile.

She looked relaxed. Although the lehenga was too heavy, but Shehnaaz carried it all with ease and gracefulness.

She came in front of the runway, in the middle of it and kept a hand on her waist to pose.

She pulled her waist out from the side where her hand was kept on it and posed again. She turned around and now her back was facing the spectators.

She was still facing her back towards them when she turned her head around, giving another pose.

The lehenga moved along with her divine movements and she just kept on having that little tiny smile on her face.

Sidharth have a strong aura and he moved like a king. His movements were flowy and smooth and all this while, he didn't forget to keep on holding her.

They both went towards the starting of the runway and Manish Malhotra joined them on the stage.

He held the hands of both of them and came forward on the runway, showing the showstoppers for the evening.

After the show was over, The media was waiting for the three of them - Manish Malhotra, Shehnaaz and Sidharth.

They changed their dresses and came out towards Manish to begin with the questioning round that the media is definitely not going to leave.

The media kept on clicking the picture of the three of them together.

"Mam ek picture akele", a media person holding the camera requested Shehnaaz for an individual question and she complied. She posed charmingly in front of the camera.

And for the next few minutes, the only sounds that can be heard was of clicking. "Click! Click! Click!".

"Shehnaaz, Sidharth, ek picture sath mein please!", many media portals requested together and well, they complied.

Sidharth smiled at Shehnaaz and smiled back lovingly. Although, to the eyes of others, it might seem like a normal smile exchange but only they both (and their fans as well) knew the kind of love being portrayed in that smile.

Sidharth pulled her closer by her waist while she kept her head on Sidharth's shoulder, and her left hand found his shirt to clench on

(The pic than sent all of us into frenzy, mirchi awards wali pic koi nhi bhul sakta. Bass wahi wala pose!).

The media portals knew that this picture is going to be the most famous picture.

The questions started. First question was thrown at Manish. "What was it like working with Sidnaaz?", the reporter asked.

"It was one of the most amazing experiences. Generally, giving directions to the models becomes difficult, par Inn dono ko to hum me se kisi ne btaya hi nhi ki kya karna hai.