#112

"Kundali ke hisaab se, Inn dono ka vivah aaj se 8 mah  pashchaat , 13 October  ko kiya jaa sakta hai. Uske baad ka muhurat 3 saal ke baad ka hai!", pandit ji said.

"8 mahine mein sab kaise karenge? Bohot functions hote hain!", papa said.

"Par 3 saal to bohot late ho jaega! Shaadi toh pehle hi karne padegi!", Maa said.

"Hum itne saare log hain, milke sab ho jaega. 8 mahine sunne mein kam hain par hum sab kar hi lenge milke", Mummy said and then looked at her daughter who has grown up so fast.

She caressed Shehnaaz's cheeks. Soon she will no longer be able to have the same right on her daughter as she used to have before.

Her eyes welled up looking at her all grown up and beautiful daughter. Shehnaaz's father's eyes welled up too seeing his daughter.

She was just their little girl and she would always be their little girl, no matter how much she grows up. For both of them, Shehnaaz will always be their child.

Sidharth looked at her parents and he somewhere knew what must they be thinking. He smiled warmly at both of them and side hugged mummy.

She shed a few tears but then composed herself and kissed Sidharth's forehead.

She then kept her hands above both the children to bless them. She murmured some prayers in Punjabi for both of them.

Maa came next and she did the same thing by keeping her hands on their heads and blessing them. "God bless you both!", she said.

Sidharth and Shehnaaz hugged Maa together and smiled at each other.

So, it seems the marriage was happening and that too, very soon. They both were happy would be an understatement, they were elated beyond words.

"Ab toh bhabhi bol sakta hun na?", kushal asked, keeping an arm on her shoulder.

This time, instead of being irritated or annoyed, Shehnaaz felt heat creeping on her cheeks and she felt flustered.

She looked at the ground and tried hard not to give away a smile.

But no matter how much she tried, a smile covered her lips. She turned around and ran towards the garden area of the hotel.

She felt too shy to face the family and friends right now.

The family laughed at her antics. She looked adorable and cute, especially when she acted all nervous and shy.

She would totally behave the opposite of bold and sassy Shehnaaz, whenever she heard something about her and Sidharth.

And Sidharth loved it because instead of him, nobody could make her so flustered and nervous. He loved his effect on her.

Sidharth followed her and he saw her sitting on the swing in the garden.

The moon light was falling all over her face and nonetheless, it added more to her serenity and beauty.

She looked no less than a moon herself. Sidharth's moon definitely lies in Shehnaaz.

The white light falling on her dress and reflected in her eyes, made her look aesthetic.

He took slow steps towards her. She was looking at the sky, towards the stars. He didn't know why, but she had a thing for stars.

She loved stars way too much. Shehnaaz would ask for stars in her comments from her fans.

Sidharth found it silly, but then again, who was he talking about? It was Shehnaaz, most of the things that she did or said didn't make any sense to him.