#59

Sidharth reached at his sister's place and already knew that Shehnaaz would be there. He was going towards her to hug her but he heard someone call out her name.

"Sanaaaaa!", Zain squealed in happiness seeing his friend after a long time. He found in Sana a great friend to confide in.

Although, he liked her but he knew that she had eyes for someone else, probably Sidharth, so he didn't act on his feelings.

But now they were out of BB and he has never seen both of them together as a couple. So, he seemed very comfortable in coming close to Shehnaaz, probably just as a friend.

He came and hugged Shehnaaz before Sidharth could even react.

Sidharth looked at how Zain lifted Shehnaaz in the aur while hugging her and all hell could have broken loose if Zain wouldn't have put her down that very moment.

Sidharth seethed in anger and clenched his fists. He then came towards Shehnaaz and kept a hand on her waist possessively.

"Humse bhi mil le Zain!", Sidharth said with a fake smile.

"Hi bro, kaisa hai!", Zain asked with a smile and brought his hand in front of Sidharth to shake.

Sidharth grabbed his hand, and gives him a bone crushing hand shake.

Shehnaaz saw it and nudged Sidharth, mumbling in his ear to leave his hand. "Hath todega kya uska? Chodd use!".

Sidharth glared at her but left his hand. Zain rubbed his hand but again took Shehnaaz by her arm, pulling him out of Sidharth's embrace, to go and sit with di.

Sidharth just looked at him in disbelief. Did he just pull his Shehnaaz, from his embrace and took her away?

Sidharth just punched the wall beside which he was standing.

"Ye mera ghar hai, aur mujhe nhi pasand ki koi mere ghar ki deewaren tode!", Neetu di said with an attitude.

Sidharth didn't know why was everybody behaving like that with him.

Firstly, neetu di threw a taunt at him for being busy all the time, then Shehnaaz didn't even hug him, and now again neetu di is giving him attitude.

He tried to replay everything that has happened during the recent days and he is now sure that he has done nothing. He shrugged his shoulders and went towards the couch.

Shehnaaz was sitting in between the sisters, so he sat on the other couch.

"Bachche kahan hain?", Sidharth asked.

"Wo dono apne tere jiju ke sath ghumne gaye hain!", preeti di said, not even bothering to look up at him.

Sidharth has had enough of this attitude from these three women. He has done nothing wrong and he won't take this treatment, he decided.

"Yr mein tabse dekh ra hun, aap teenon mujhe attitude de re ho! Meine kiya kya? Kyun gussa kar re ho mere upar? ", Sidharth asked.

Before the sisters could say anything, Shehnaaz replied with a sad smile, "Koi tujhe gussa ni kar rha Sidharth. Gussa use kiya jata hai jise pta ho ki usne koi galti ki hai. Par tujhe toh ye bhi ni pta ki tune kuch kiya hai, so you have done nothing. Kuch nhi kiya tune!".

"Aur yahi problem hai!", preeti di said.

Neetu di immediately asked them all to sit on the dining table for the diner. She knew that Sanu would be hungry and amongst this fight, she shouldn't suffer.

Further there was a guest at their place and they shouldn't talk about family matters right now.

Sidharth was beying confused. He actually had no idea of what he has done.