#20

The first wild card entry was Shefali Jariwala. She was rumoured to have dated Sidharth but obviously Shehnaaz didn't know because her eyes were closed towards everything related to him.

Shefali entered and hugged Sidharth. He hugged her back and Shehnaaz's heart sunk.

Aisa nhi tha ki sidharth ne pehle kisi ladki ko hug nhi kiya tha par Jis trha Sidharth isse mila,usse Shehnaaz ko alag vibe aayi.

But then again Sidharth was dating Misha to usse bura kya hi ho sakta hai.

She could feel that its not over yer and something terrible is going to happen. She crossed her fingers to hope that it's not related to Sidharth.

But she knew ki wo fingers to tabhi cross karti hai Jab baat Sidharth ki ho.

She was on the verge of tearing up when Shefali came to greet her. She had to smile, even though it was a very forced attempt at smiling.

Sidharth was noticing Sidharth since morning and he knew that Shehnaaz's intuitions were at work again. She seemed stressed and when Shefali entered, she looked disappointed.

Sidharth wondered what was bothering her but he couldn't put his finger on anything specific.

They weren't back to being friends so he definitely couldn't go to her and assure her that everything's going to be okay.

Shehnaaz was feeling really low and the house felt quite because for the first time her giggles were not audible. She made the whole house quite.

Shehnaaz was still not over it when Misha entered the house. Shehnaaz just kept looking at her. Misha! Is she really here?

How can Misha be here? She couldn't think clearly. She was meeting her after 8 years as well.

Usne hi to bola tha Sidharth se dur Jane ko, to Shehnaaz kabhi usse bhi dobara milna nhi hua tha.

Misha came with a wide smile and hugged Sidharth. She then came and hugged Shehnaaz.

"Shehnaaz you have become more prettier. Bohot sundar lag ri hai tu, pehle se bhi zyada. Tabhi tere piche itne ladke pagal ho re hain", Misha giggled while telling her this.

When Sidharth heard this, he got angry. But why was he angry? He shouldn't be because all this doesn't concern him.

It's related to her, not him. But everything which involves her, automatically becomes his concern because they are best friends. Are they or are they not?

Shehnaaz still wasn't able to absorb the fact that Misha, Sidharth and she were under the same roof.

How can she meet her eyes with Misha? She practically kissed Sidharth's forehead.

But friends can do that for their friends. She was just calming him down. Usse iss baat se to koi problem nhi hogi na. She just did the job of a good friend. That's it!

Han Misha ko koi problem nhi hogi.

But now she is with them in this house. What if she again comes in between them? But Sidharth's not talking to her, to kuch nhi hoga.

"Relax, Shehnaaz! It's all okay!", she told herself. Her thoughts were interrupted when Vikas said, "Aap to Shehnaaz se aise mil  rahin hain jaise saalon se jaanti hon".

"Han to janti hun na Shehnaaz ko. Well I used to date Sidharth so obviously Shehnaaz ko to janti hi houngi na. They both were inseparable as best friends. Inn dono ki dosti ki to log misaalen dete the. She practically hung out with us while we were together", she said.