#21

Guys here is another chapter. Well i have written this chapter to praise Shehnaaz. I love Shehnaaz so much but I never got to praise her!

She is just so amazing as person. Sure she is beautiful and all but i have never seen a person so beautiful even from inside. She us so great of a person that sometimes I think, is she even real?

So this chapter and the next chapter is for praising Shehnaaz❤️!

"Shehnaaz tum janti ho humara break up kyun hua?", Misha asked her and Shehnaaz denied knowing about it. Sidharth wondered why was she telling her.

"After 2 months of when you left, Sidharth asked me to meet him outside my house. He was waiting for me. I was happy because I thought we are going out and only I initiated going out, but he was asking for the first time. I got ready. He seemed serious, when I arrived. I asked him what was wrong and he just said, 'I think we should break up'. That's it! Can you belive it", she asked Shehnaz.

"Tumne pucha nhi usse ki kya hua?", Misha answered Shehnaaz's question by nodding in a positive manner.

"Mere puchne par usne bola that he thinks that he doesn't love me anymore. Usne bola ki isme mere koi galti nhi hai, its just that he doesn't love me aur hum dono ka sath rehna mera sath unfair hoga", Misha told her thinking about that time.

"Tumnhe to khush hona chahiye Shehnaaz", she said and Shehnaaz looked at her in disbelief.

"why would I be happy, Misha? Tum bhul ri ho ki tum dono ka patch up meine hi karwaya tha. Tumse problem hoti to shayad nhi karati tum dono ki baat!", she said.

"Jo bhi hai, koi fyada nhi hua", Misha said. Sidharth wondered  what they were talking about.

Misha continued, "Tumhare jaane ka koi fayda nhi hua. Tumne mujhe promise kiya tha na ki chali jaogi Delhi se aur usse touch mein nhi rahogi. I asked you not talk to him because mujhe pta tha ki tum humare beech mein aa ri ho aur jab tak tum nhi jaati, hum dono aage badd nhi paate".

"Misha uss din jab tumne mujhe ye bola tha na that I was coming in between both of you, I was sad. Kyunki jo insaan milata hai wo kabhi alag nhi kar sakta. I wanted to explain you par mujhe pta tha ki tumhari soch itni aage ja chuki hai that it would be better if I just move 'out of your way' and I did exactly what you asked me to do", Shehnaaz said

"Shayad tum jake bhi nhi gyi thi. I always knew ki hum dono ke beech agar koi aayega to wo tum hi ho sakti ho", Misha said.

"Misha are you crazy? Sidharth aur tumhare beech koi nhi aaya tha. You yourself spoilt it by cheating on him. Aur agar wo tumse pyar nhi karta tha to how am i wrong in all this? Galti tumhari thi and you need to accept it", saying this Shehnaaz started to get up from the grass bed but Misga stopped her.

"Tumhare jaane ke baad Sidharth was not that happy and energetic person. Aur isiliye hua humara break up toh it was obviously you", Misha exclaimed standing in front of Shehnaaz.

"Misha how old are you? You might be 30, par tumhara dimag is still underdeveloped. You asked me to fucking leave everything and just stop contacting him. You are such an ungrateful person. Mein apni family se 3 saal tak nhi mili tumhare liye. I never came back to Delhi, to my house only so that I don't run into him aur tumhe ab bhi meri galti lag rhi hai?", Shehnaaz asked.

" Jahan pyaar sachcha hota hai na wahan koi kisi ke beech mein nhi aa sakta! ", saying this Shehnaaz left leaving a fuming Misha behind.

Sidharth hid himself when Shehnaaz opened the gate to come inside the house. He was in tears and seemed all broken.