#58

Sidharth kept looking at her from window of the car and then he knocked the door. Shehnaaz woke up and rubbed her eyes to see who has disturbed her beauty sleep.

When she saw Sidharth, she looked away and slept again. Sidharth chuckled at how cute she looked while trying to show her anger.

He knocked again but she didn't look at him even once. "Shehnaaz mere hath mein pathar hai dekh le. Tod dunga window car ki!", he said, making Shehnaaz look at him in  astonishment and in disbelief.

She opened her mouth to speak something but couldn't form words, she sighed and unlocked her car. Sidharth opened the door of the driving seat and started driving.

" Oye kya kar ra hai, meine door isiliye unlock nhi kiya tha. Car rok abhi ke abhi. Meine tere sath nhi jaana!", ashehnaaz glared at him and whined.

"Baby, ab to hum ja re hain! Mein darwaaza nhi kholunga aur na hi car rokunga to rona band kar!", Sidharth said.

Shehnaaz looked away, outside the window and kept quite the whole time. Sidharth couldn't  believe that she isn't even speaking.

"Shehnaaz baby, kuch bol na! Chup kyun hai?", Sidharth asked in a baby voice.

"Tu mujhe isiliye laaya na taki mein baat karun tere sath? Par mein apna mu kholungi hi nhi, to tu baat kisse karega? Karle khud se hi baatein!", she said nonchalantly.

Sidharth shook his head and he knew that it isn't worth it. She is not going to talk to him now but she will definitely talk to him after he does what he knows is going to work.

They stop in front of a restaurant which is specifically opened during the nights. He comes out of the car and opens the door of the back seat for Shehnaaz but she looks the other way.

Sidharth sighs and takes her in his arms and then locks the car.

Shehnaaz looks at him in disbelief but again looks away. She crosses her arms over her chest while still being in his arms.

"Moti mujhe pakad le, warna gir jaegi. Balance nhi kar paegi, wrap your arms around my neck!", he says chuckling.

Shehnaaz doesn't look at him and continues looking the other way. Sidharth deliberately acts as if he is about to make Shehnaaz fall and she immediately wraps her arms around his neck.

She then looks at him angrily, "Tu Paagal Hai? Mein gir jaungi naa!".

"Tabhi to bola tha ki mujhe pakad le, par tujhe to nautanki karni hai!", he said but Shehnaaz just raised both of her eyebrows and rolled her eyes as if she is not interested.

Sidharth keeps Shehnaaz on the ground and pulls a chair for her.

"Mein khud kar lungi!", Shehnaaz said.

Sidharth kept the chair back to its place and went to sit on his chair.

"Ab karle khud, rakhdi na meine Waapas! Baith jaa!", Sidharth said sweetly and Shehnaaz firstly pouted and then pulled out the chair to go and sit.

Sidharth called the waiter and whispered something in his ears.

After some time, the waiter returns with big glass bowl of ice cream, almost having 25 to 30 scoops of her favourite black current ice cream.

Shehnaaz looked at it in a surprised way and then looked at Sidharth trying hard to act that she doesn't care.

Sidharth then stood up from his place and went towards her, he sat on his knees in front of Shehnaaz and held her hands in his huge ones and said Sorry.

She melted with his gesture and sobbed a bit. Sidharth made her stand up and then he himself sat on her chair, making her sit in his lap. He kept her close through her waist and hugged her, trying to console her.