#84

Shehnaaz had 'after make-out, hot messy hair'.

Sidharth couldn't take his eyes off her. She looked hot and ravishing, and he wanted to lick her body again.

He straightened her hair with his hands and groaned. Shehnaaz giggled seeing him like that. She very well knew what was making him groan.

"Chal thodi der sote hain, hug karke!", Shehnaaz said and Sidharth nodded.

Sidharth got up from the couch to make his way towards the bedroom. He had merely taken 5 steps, when he noticed that Shehnaaz had made no effort to get up.

He came back to her and raised his eyebrow to ask what was wrong. Shehnaaz just spread out her arms and he chuckled.

Now, he knew what was wrong. He knew what did she want. He shook his head and chuckled. Sidharth made his way towards the couch again.

Sidharth bent down. He put his one hand behind her back, while his other hand went under her knees. He lifted her up in his arms in a swift motion.

She instantly wrapped her arms around him, as if it was a reflex action.

She giggled and rubbed her nose into his chest. She snuggled closer to him, as if trying to hide herself into him. Her chuckled at his baby.

Sidharth plopped her on the bed and slid beside her.

As a habit, Sidharth's arms opened for Shehnaaz and she swiftly kept her head on his chest, while he wrapped her hand around her waist.

He pulled her more closer and kissed her head.

"Bebu!", she called out to him, as soon as she made herself comfortable in his embrace.

"Hmmmm?"

"Kal na mera shoot hai! New MV hai!", she said.

"Co actor?"

"Armaan Kapoor!", Shehnaaz mumbled and hid her face in his chest. She knew what was coming next.

"What did you say?", he asked, his nose flaring in anger.

Shehnaaz repeated the name again and shut her eyes again.

"Are you crazy? Why would you do a music video with him?", he seethed, pulling his arm from under her head.

Shehnaaz took his arm forcefully and opened it, so that she can lay on his chest again. He unwillingly had to open his arm and embrace her again.

"Baby, mujhe pta hai. Even I don't want to work with him. Sachchi sau lagge!", she said, trying to calm him down.

"To fir kyun kar ri hai? Mat kar na!", Sidharth said.

"Baby, meine na ye project kaafi pehle sign kiya tha. Uske milne se to bohot hi pehle. Tab I didn't know ki ye aisa sochta hai.

Mujhe nhi pta tha na ki ye aisa hai! Further the singer is a great friend of mine and I have committed to work with him.

Meine contract bhi sign kar diya tha. Ab to karna padega! ", Shehnaaz said while caressing his face.

"Shehnaaz tujhe yaad hai usne Kya kita tha?", Sidharth asked looking at her. Shehnaaz nodded.

FLASHBACK

Sidharth had just dropped Shehnaaz to a hotel for her meeting. She was meeting her Co actor for the mv that she signed for, an year ago.

She entered the meeting room and others were already present. She shook hands with everybody, except one.

She was just about to come and shake hands with him, when he himself brought his hand out to meet her.