#106

Bohot saare likes do fir ek aur chapter 😊

"OK, what is it?", Sidharth and Shehnaaz asked almost together.

"Wo...engagement aur chowki ke baare mein baat karni hai!", preeti di said.

Sidharth and Shehnaaz looked down and blushed again.

"Aur naa pehle ye baat baat pe sharmana band karo taki hum discuss kar payen achche se!", preeti di said, making the other family members chuckle in response.

"Achcha aap bolo!", Sidharth said.

"Han to ek hafte baad chowki rakh rahe hain, aur next day shaam mein engagement!", mummy said.

"To apna schedule clear karlo, ek hafte ke baad kaa. Kyunki engagement to tab hi hogi!", neetu di said.

"Aur wo chowki ke time hi panditji se puch ke date nikalwalenge!", Maa said.

"Kiski date?", Shehnaaz asked, clearly confused.

"offo! Shaadi ki, aur kiski? Btaya nhi Sidharth ne tujhe!", Mummy asked and Shehnaaz's eyes widened in shock.

The family members noticed her shock and asked, "Ye shock positive way mein hai yan fir negative way mein?".

"Positive way mein...", Shehnaaz mumbled and looked at the ground trying to hide her smile and her blush.

The family looked at her in astonishment and then broke into laughing fits.

Shehnaaz felt flustered and whined, "Kya hai!".

"Achcha achcha sorry, hum nhi haste!", said Maa, and the very next moment they all started laughing again.

"Yarr, meine nhi karni baat aap sabse!", Shehnaaz whined and ran upstairs into Sidharth's room.

She sat on the bed while curling her legs over it and crossed her arms over her chest, pouting in annoyance.

The family laughed some more and then Sidharth was sent upstairs to get Shehnaaz down but Baaz interrupted.

"Nhi, Sidharth tu rehne de, mein Jaata hun!", baaz said and got up from the sofa to move towards Sidharth's, actually Sidharth and Shehnaaz's room.

Baaz entered the room and saw his elder sister sitting on the bed with such a big pout on her face.

"Motto!", he called sweetly and she glared at him.

"Gussa kyun ho gyi?", baaz asked while sitting in front of her on the floor.

Shehnaaz turned away from baaz and looked the other way, still with a big pout.

"Hayee motto, meine kya kiya?", baaz asked an angry Shehnaaz.

"Tu hasa mere upar!", she said and her face was back into a pout.

"Achcha sorry na, chal ab neeche aa ja!", baaz said holding her hands in his.

"Nhi meine nhi aana. Sab hase mere upar!", Shehnaaz whined and Baaz came and sat beside her.

"Motto, merse gussa mat ho, waise bhi tu ab thode hi din hai mere paas. Fir toh teri shaadi ho jaegi!", baaz spoke with a crack in his voice.

Shehnaaz looked at him and her eyes welled up too, thinking about marrying somebody and moving to his house.

"Phir tu uske Saath rehne chali jaegi!", baaz spoke and a tear fell from his eye.

"Oye khottey, mein to waise bhi ghar pe nhi rehti. Pehle Dalhousie, fir Bombay aur ab Sidharth ke sath! Ghar to mein waise bhi nhi rehti!", Shehnaaz spoke while she tried hard to not cry.

"Han tu humare sath nhi thi, par humara Pura Hakk tha naa tere upar!", baaz said and more tears flowed down his cheek.

"Kya Bakwaas kar ra hai? Mumma, papa aur tera, Pura right hai mere upar, samjha?", she said while trying really hard to not break into sobs.

"Nhi motto, shaadi ke baad ladkiyan 'Paraayi' ho jati hain!", baaz tried to joke and Shehnaaz smacked him on his bicep.

"Kuch bhi mat bol, mein humesha pehle mumma papa ki beti aur teri behen hun, fir kuch aur!", she said and finally a sob came out.

Baaz smiled weekly at her and she knew that he was really controlling himself to not do this right now, but he couldn't help it.

"Moto, tujhe pta hai ki mein aur mumma papa  kitne lucky hain, ki humare paas tu thi! Tu best sister hai mere liye aur mujhe pta hai mumma papa bolenge nhi, par tu unki bhi best beti hai!", baaz said while keeping his arm on her shoulder and pulling her close.

"Kash mein bhi tere baare mein aisa Keh pati baaz!", Shehnaaz teased and he laughed.

"Ab tu unke ghar Jake unko bhi lucky banayegi, haina? Unke ghar mein bhi sirf khushi hi degi!", He said this more to himself.

"Hmmm!", she said while keeping her head on his shoulder.

"Motto mein tujhe miss karunga!", baaz said.

"Mein Kahin ni jaari, nautanki mat kar ab!", Shehnaaz said and pulled away from the hug to turn her face in the opposite side.

"Jaa nhi rahi par mujhe lag ra hai ki tu jaa rahi hai!", Baaz said and made her face towards him.

"Motto ab idhar udhar mat dekh!", he said and Shehnaaz broke into sobs while hugging him.

Baaz hugged her back  and cried too. This talk had to be done and it was super sad.

The family is going to miss Shehnaaz. Even though, she wasn't staying with them but they felt that she is still the daughter of this house.

She will forever be their daughter but now she would have another responsibility over her shoulders.

Now, she has the responsibility of the whole family and she would become the daughter in law of another family. This thought in itself was enough to make them sad.

"Hum to Yahaan upar hain, soch mumma papa ki kya haalat ho rahi hogi ye sab soch ke!", baaz said and Shehnaaz cried more loudly thinking about this.

Is she not their daughter anymore? Will they have no right on her and will she have no right on them, after the marriage?

This thought was just too cruel for Shehnaaz was already so naive!

She is still a little child for her parents and although she was baaz's elder sister, but she still remained the pampered and spoilt one in the house. Baaz doted on his elder sister like anything.

Baaz and Shehnaaz took some more time with each other and then he made her wipe away the tears. She was looking too cute with a red nose and red cheeks.

Baaz cupped her face and placed a tender kiss on her forehead before pulling her with him from the bed and dragging her downstairs.

The whole family was awaiting them and when they saw their red faces, they just assumed what could have happened.

Maa and mummy made some space between both of them for Shehnaaz and she gave a weak smile before going and sitting there.

Everybody looked at baaz to know what has happened and he just shrugged and shook his head.

The family understood that its between them and they shouldn't ask, and the talk about their engagement started again!

It's really sad when a girl leaves her home and marries into another home. Sometimes I fail to understand why can't a guy come and live at the girl's house after marriage.

Lets see how the engagement and the chowki goes.

Please VOTE and COMMENT to motivate me. Keep showering your love.

I love you all and you are my lovers 😂❤️