#43

Neetu di became sad after hearing this. She called preeti di to know where Shehnaaz is.

"Hello preeti, tum log kahan pohonche ho?", Preeti di told her that they are about to reach the airport.

"Sidharth abhi to airport bhi ni pohonche. Lets try to reach there. Kya pta time se pehle pohonch hi jayen", she said, trying to give some hope to Sidharth.

Reaching there in time is totally impossible but they have to give it a try. Although, its not possible but when there's love, so many miracles can happen. But is this going to happen with them?

Sidharth is continuously thinking what will happen.

"Wo humesha se mere paas thi par tab kabhi pta nhi chla mujhe ki I love her. And see the irony of the situation, today she is not here and I finally get aware of all my feelings.

Aisa kyun hota hai ki jab koi paas hota hai, tab humein apni feelings ke baare mein sochna zaruri nhi lagta par jab wahi insaan Humse dur ho jata hai, we suddenly feel all those emotions that we have never felt before. Kyun kisi ke paas aane ke liye uska dur jana zaruri hota hai.

I really want to tell her what she deserves to know. I have loved her all along and still I couldn't tell her. Only if I had known it before, I could have told her.

Agar mein pohonch gya to use bta paunga but what if I don't reach in time. What if, I am not able to tell her that I love her,in time. What if, she leaves before I can tell her this. What if, she doesn't get to know what I realised today.

We really do have to seperate before we can come back to each other. Paas aane ke liye dur jaana zaruri hota hai.

I am coming, I am coming Shehnaaz to tell you that I love you. I am coming to give you the answer to your confession".

Sidharth was growing impatient with each passing second. He is worried about not reaching in time to tell her what he just discovered. He wants to desperately tell Shehnaaz, but he is really anxious about the time which is passing at a fast speed.

Well, the speed is same par jab hum chahte hain time jaldi guzre to wo dheere guzarta hai, and when we want time to pass slowly, it passes early.

That's what is happening with Sidharth. Each second is seeming like a century. He is stuck in the traffic, and is continuously fidgeting with his hands and tapping them on the steering wheel. Will he reach? Or will he not?

Sidharth and neetu di finally reach the airport and Neetu di asks Sidharth to just run inside while she parks the car.

Sidharth runs towards the airport and there are a lot of people. He looks here and there to find her. But he can not.

His eyes become blurry due to the moistness in them. He is anxious, he is scared and he is about to break down.

He looks in his right direction, he sees preeti di and baaz inside the Starbucks. A sudden and a relieved smile comes on his face.

A tear falls and he harshly wipes it away. He walks towards the Starbucks and sees that Shehnaaz is not around. His heart sinks, and he looks towards his watch, its already 4.

Sidharth closes his eyes in defeat. So, yeah he lost her once again. Obviously she is going to come back, but that will be after 2 months.

How is he going to tell her now? He wanted to make her feel at ease, he wanted to make her know that he loves her as much as she loves him.

Preeti di and baaz look at him in surprise and come towards him.

"Tu yahan kya kar ra hai?", Preeti do asked and he doesn't answer. He just keeps looking down towards his feet and regretting not telling her earlier.