Important

Guys even I read fanfic and those who follow me would have seen my reading list.

What I want to say is very important!

Actually, almost all the stories I have read till now start with Shehnaaz falling in love and getting hurt and then Sidharth realising.

I agree that in my story as well, Shehnaaz falls in love first and I know it shouldn't be like this always.

She shouldn't be the one getting hurt and falling in love first, everytime.

But I have different reasons for writing like this. Well it's not entirely fictional.

First chapter is a reality, not of Sidnaaz obviously but that actually happened and there are many paragraphs that I have taken from my personal diary.

Even the shayri that was in one of the chapters was taken from my personal diary.

So this all is not wholly fictional.

I started writing all those things in my diary way before Sidnaaz happened.

To be precise, I had written all of those things 2 years ago and then 2 years later I fell in love with Sidnaaz and I wanted to write about them and so I started their story with what actually happened in reality at some point of time.

Since I am a girl and I write those things as a girl, Shehnaaz unintentionally became the first one to fall in love.

And one more important thing, I have already written their confession and it's I guess 10 to chapters away from you. I generally give you guys 2 chapters in a day, so do the math.

The book won't end with their confession. There's going to be a lot more things that I have planned.

My friend think I am not romantic, I guess they could read the fiction 😂