#87

"Baby, tera bag Kahaan hai?", Sidharth asked.

"Udhar hi hoga!", Shehnaaz said while munching her breakfast. She was already late because she chose to sleep some more on Sidharth.

She immediately gulped down the tea, her favourite tea made by Sidharth with an extra spoon of sugar, just how she likes. She took the last bite of her bread piece and sprayed perfume on herself.

Sidharth filled a water bottle for her and put it in her bag. He had no shoot today, so he though of dropping her to the shoot location.

They both locked the apartment and made their towards his car. Out of habit, he opened the passenger seat for Shehnaaz and buckled her nicely.

He put the bag in the back seat and he himself sat in the drivers seat.

They reached the location within half an hour. He bid her bye after pecking her cheek and telling her to stay away from the "douche bag", although it wasn't needed because she herself knew that.

Shehnaaz went towards her shoot and Sidharth drove back. While driving back, he realised that he was free for today. Why should he go back home?

He turned his car and went towards the shoot location again. He stepped out from the car and seeing him, the director himself came to shake hands.

He was a known face and nobody would dare to ask him to leave the set.

Shehnaaz was still in her vanity. He asked the spotboy about her and then made his way towards her vanity van.

He knocked the vanity door. Shehnaaz would have though that it was her stylist, so she hurriedly called 'her' inside.

"Arushi come inside! Help me with this dress. I am not able to hook it!", she said.

Sidharth hesitated initially but then he  interned. He wasn't a stranger so he could obviously help her with the dess.

When he entered inside, she was wearing a long skirt and a blouse. Shehnaaz was struggling with her blouse.

It was backless and only a single hook was holding the blouse. She had both of her hands on her backside, holding her blouse.

She was trying hard to make the ends meet, but her atm wouldn't just bend more towards it.

As soon as she head the door opened, she sighed in relief and dropped both the ends.

Now, she was practically standing with a naked back in front of Sidharth.

The whole of her back was uncovered  and Sidharth felt shivers seeing her naked body.

Her back was beautiful and he had seen it before as well but everytime he sees her body, it seems like its the very first time. She is just so beautiful.

Sidharth took steps towards her and now he was just behind Shehnaaz. As soon as his breaths fell over her bare shoulders, she shuddered.

She obviously knew who was behind her. She didn't need to turn around to know that it was Sidharth.

His breaths on her bare shoulder were enough for her to recognise him.

The way her stomach did sommersaults when he took steps towards her, was enough for her to know who he was.

She was breathing heavily now. His breath was doing wonders to her skin. Shehnaaz fidgeted with her fingers nervously and bit her lower lip.

Sidharth leaned towards her and inhaled her scent. She smelled nice and her fruity shampoo was making him go crazy.