#97

Thank you thank you thank you, bohot saare votes mile! Aur bhi dena ab se, please❤️

Shehnaaz stood their numb. She didn't know what should she do. Sidharth smiled at her, encouraging her to come forward and hug him.

When she just stood there without moving, looking at him with her big innocent eyes, Sidharth knew that she wouldn't take a step towards her.

Sidharth slowly covered the distance between them and slowly brought his hand up towards her in order to give her a nice warm hug.

She couldn't reciprocate for sometime but then eventually her hands wrapped around his body and she laid her head on his chest, just on his heart.

She shut her eyes trying to breathe him in. She was trying to believe that he was really here.

He swayed with her, she being still in his embrace and her head still on his chest over his heart.

Seene Se Tere Sar Ko Laga Ke, Sunti Main Rahun Nam Apna,

Oh Likh Di Tere Na’ Jindadi Zaniye, Bas Rehna Tere Nal Ve Zuriye,

Rehna Tu Pal Pal Dil Ke Pas, Judi Rahe Tujhse Har Ik Sans,

Seene Se Tere Sar Ko Laga Ke, Sunta Main Rahun Nam Apna, Ho Nam Apna

Shehnaaz had soon forgotten about the music that was playing in the background.

It fit right into the situation and background, that she didn't even know about it until they started swaying.

Shehnaaz realised that she was in Sidharth's embrace, among 150 cameras, dancing with him on a romantic song, in front of the contestants. And the most shocking part, Sidharth didn't pull back.

He didn't act like 'just friends' this time. The show that they have put on is clearly more than what friends do and she knows that he knows.

Shehnaaz is aware of the fact that all of this, everything that they are doing right now is recorded and will be shown on the national T.V.

Suddenly, she comes out of the trance and realises that they have not made it official yet.

She felt awkward thinking about the whole 'Just being friends' thing and tries to pull apart.

As soon as she tries to do that, Sidharth cups the side of her head carefully, trying not to spoil her hairdo and lays it back on his chest.

Shehnaaz seems confused as to what he is doing.

Has he forgotten that for everyone, they are just friends and nothing more?

Has he forgotten that, for God's sake there are over 150 cameras?

He obviously knows that! But still has he forgotten that they can not hide?

The contestants have seen them and now they know that something is going between both of them.

Sidharth seems to know her inner turmoil. He knows what she is thinking and he knows why she wanted to pull away.

Sidharth understands that Shehnaaz might be feeling conscious due to so many cameras and the contestants and to top it all, their friendly status.

But soon he is going to change it. Just in a few minutes he is going to change so many things. He is going yo change their life in just a matter of seconds.

"Sidharth...", she mumbles against his chest.

"Han baby?", he asks her nonchalantly, totally unbothered by the prying eyes and the cameras.

"Sabne dekh liya?", Shehnaaz asked.

"Kya dekh Lia baby?", he asked.

"Humein?", she asked in a whisper. She seemed super nervous.

"Baby wo andhe thodi hain. Hum samne khade hain to dekh hi liya hoga Na!", he chuckled at her nervousness and innocence.

"Ab kya hoga?", she asked innocently and scared about it.

"Abb to sabko pta chal gya!", Sidharth said trying to scare Shehnaaz.

"Sachchi? Fir abb?", Shehnaaz asked trying to look up at him.

She was all red. Her cheeks were beetroot red and her nose was now looking like a cherry.

Sidharth chuckled looking at her like that and flicked the top of her nose. She gulped in fear.

Sidharth pulled away but she didn't let him do it and pushed herself against his chest.

"Baby chodd to mujhe!", he said while still holding her in his embrace.

"Mujhe sharam aa rahi hai!", she whispered.

"Kisse?", he asked in amusement.

"Sabne dekh liya!", she whispered again. It was not even audible but he heard her and broke into laughing fits.

She pulled away and glared at him. Well, the chuckle definitely did the work of making her leave him.

She rolled her eyes at him and then realised that there were others around.

She gave all of them a nervous smile and the contestants laughed heartily at her embarrassment.

Sidharth looked at her and she looked too adorable especially due to that blush that has crept on her face because of him. He smiled in satisfaction.

"Shehnaaz, garden mein chal!", Sidharth said.

"Kyun?", she asked in confusion but still held his hand that he has forwarded towards her.

"Pehle chal!", he said.

"Baaki sab sadasya ghar ke andar hi rahenge! Jab bola jaaye tabhi bahar jaayenge!", bigg boss said and Shehnaaz got more confused.

Sidharth was securely holding her hand in his and taking her outside. She just kept on looking at him, still not believing that he is here, right in front of her.

She then noticed that they were wearing matching clothes. He was wearing a light pink coloured shirt with white pants and God, he looked amazing.

Has he taken special care to make sure that they wore matching clothes or is it just a coincidence, she thought.

Is this the reason why Ken was so adamant in making her wear this saree only?

Shehnaaz felt his hands on the back of her waist and realised that they had been there ever since he had entered the house. She felt blush creeping on her cheeks again.

Shehnaaz realised how cold she felt right now. The saree was very light and couldn't provide her any sort of warmth.

She shivered as a cold breeze swept through her hair and pushed herself closer to Sidharth. He felt warm, like always.

"Sidharth hum bahaar kyun hain?", she asked as soon as they came out.

"Kyunki kuch kaam hai!", he said taking her towards the garden area.

"Sab andar kyun hain?", she asked again.

"Kyunki unko bigg boss ne andar rehne ko bola hai, isiliye!", he said calmly.

"Kyun bola hai?", she asked.

"Yar mujhe kya pta! Bigg boss se puch na. How would I know why is he asking the contestants to remain inside!", he said a bit irritated now by the continuous questioning that just doesn't seem to stop.

"Tu toh shooting pe tha na, Manali mein! Fir yahan?", she asked.

"Yar tu kitne sawaal puchti hai. Chup reh thodi der!", he said and Shehnaaz shut her mouth immediately.

Shehnaaz seems to have a lot of questions! When will Sidharth answer them all? Actually, how will he answer them all?

Please VOTE and COMMENT to motivate me. Keep showering your love on me.

I love you all and you are my lovers 😂❤️