#25

It was night by the time all the family members have met. The housemates were having diner and Sidharth was sitting beside Shehnaaz.

A small smile was playing on his lips and he was looking content with whatever happened today.

He could swear that this was the most relaxed he has been since those 8 years, when Shehnaaz was not around.

Sab theek ho gya hai ab. He has Shehnaaz sitting beside him having food and giggling over something, the guy that called her 8 years ago was none other than his cousin and he finally knows why she left.

He felt so happy and it was after a long time. Itne time baad itni khushiyan digest karna mushkil ho ra tha.

Everything seemed beyond amazing and he was super relaxed.

Shehnaaz went to the washroom area to change and Sidharth followed her. When she came out, Sidharth was Go Went Gone.

She looked like a hot mess. Her bottoms barely covered anything and she was wearing a tube top. Shukla ji ka mu khula ka khula reh gya.

Shehnaaz, surely looked beautiful everyday but today she wasn't looking just beautiful, she was looking sexy and hot.

She was totally unpredictable and Sidharth knew this by now. Everytime when he thinks that, okay this is the only googly he is gonna get, Shehnaaz manages to do something else.

Shehnaaz was moving here and there in the washroom. Probably, for keeping her clothes in the laundry basket. She then moved towards the basin to brush her teeth.

All this while Sidharth was just looking at her with parted lips.

His mouth went dry and he wasn't even able to blink his eyes. His eyes moved with her moving figure.

Jahaan Shehnaaz wahan Shukla ji ki aankhen. He just couldn't take his eyes off of her.

Nazar hi hta nhi paa re the, kya pta kuch miss ho jata!

Shehnaaz, wiped off her wet face and when she turned towards Sidharth, she saw him staring at her.

She already knew that he was looking at her but she chose to ignore it by focusing oh her work.

"Shukla ji aakhen to jhapka li jiye!", saying this, she came towards him and bent down to his level, as he was sitting on the balloon bed.

She came close to his ears and repeated the same thing that Sidharth said to her on the very first day when they entered the BB house,"Maana mein hot hun, par baby Saans to lele!"

Before Sidharth could even register how close they were standing to each other, Shehnaaz moved away swiftly while giggling at his surprised expressions.

She had to agree that he looked funny looking at her like that. She can't say that she didn't like the way he was constantly looking at her. On the contrary, she loved it.

Shehnaaz wasn't able to focus on her work when Sidharth was looking at her like that, but she tried hard to focus.

He was looking too cute, looking at her and she sweared that she hadn't seen a man more cute than him before.

When she moved away from him, Sidharth came back to his senses and stood up saying, "Moti ruk, abhi btata hun tujhe".

Saying this Sidharth started running behind Shehnaaz and she ran towards the living area. Sidharth was trying to catch her while she was running faster.

They both looked like kids.

Aisa lag ra tha ki ye dono wahi 8 saal pehle waale Sidharth aur Shehnaaz the.