#41

Finally the D-day came. Too much had to be done today. The preparations for the chowki, the packing for Italy and then the most important thing - The Confession, had to take place.

The whole day Shehnaaz remained anxious while helping out with the perperations and the trio, turn by turn comforted her, making sure that she doesn't stress out herself.

"Oye Sanu pyaar kiya to darna kya? Tension ni leni bachche, sab theek hoga!", neetu di said while hugging her reassuringly while preeti di also came to hug her. They all were hugging her as if, they were giving her some kind of confidence and it worked, Shehnaaz felt better.

It was already 9 and Shehnaaz knew that it was now or never. She has managed to avoid Sidharth since morning. They both haven't even met till now.

Shehnaaz was wearing a beautiful baby pink coloured Anarkali dress. Uss dress mein itni sari kaliyan thi ki fold karte karte thakk jao, par kaliyan na khatam hon.

It was a bit heavy and shimmery, meant for the occasion. With the dress, she had a white coloured dupatta which perfectly fit with the Anarkali. She wore white stone studded juttis and she also wore anklets which made a beautiful rhythm.

When she went towards Sidharth, he couldn't take his eyes off of her.

"Sundarr lag ri hai na?", preeti di asked and Sidharth open mouthedly nodded. When he realised what he just did, he quickly closed his mouth and said, "Abbe subha se kahan hai tu? Hum subha se hi ni mile yar. Tu aaj jaa ri hai, par mere sath time spend mat kar lena".

"Arre aap dono ne to matching ki huyi hai. Mama kurta bhi pink aur Sanu ki dress bhi", Aditya said giggling and ran away.

"Han time spend nhi kiya tere sath isiliye abhi wahin karne aayi hun. Tu chal mere sath, thodi der baithte hain upar chatt pe", she said dragging him away, looking at the trio to see nothing goes wrong here and they smiled at her.

When they both went upstairs, Sidharth noticed that the terrace was decorated with lights. It looked beautiful, "Shehnaaz tune Kiya ye?", Shehnaaz he asked.

Shehnaaz smiled at him and nodded and then took him towards the ceiling where they both usually sat.

Shehnaaz was feeling really nervous now. She thought that she should have prepared what she would be speaking. She didn't know what to say.

"Yar ek baar learn hi kar leti kuch likh ke! Par koi debate yan speech thodi hai!", thinking this, she knew that this is the matter of heart, isiliye jo bolna hai wo apne aap dil hi bta dega. She took a deep breath.

"Sidharth I cannot say it while facing you so let's sit with our backs against each other", Shehnaaz said and Sidharth wondered what was it that she couldn't say while facing him, but he did what she asked him to do. Now there backs were against each other and they were leaning on each other.

Shehnaaz continued with the first thing that directly came to her heart -

Sidharth do you remember that day when I said I have a crush on you? Well, I didn't have a crush on you back then.

Meine to tujhe uss din se pehle kabhi dekha bhi nahin tha. Wo to  ek dare tha and you know what, I was too angry at you the next day because Tumhari vajah Se Sab Mujhe ghur rahe the and I  felt like Mein Koi alien hun, seriously.

But, it was the best thing that could ever happen to me. That day I found you and we became friends.

Aur fir wo din yaad hai when you laughed in front of me for the first time? Tujhe pata hai uss din I just couldn't take my eyes off you.