#65

Sidharth still didn't know about Shehnaaz's accident. His thoughts were interrupted when Preeti di and neetu di barged into his home.

He looked up at them and assumed that they know everything that went through between him and Shehnaaz. He was about to speak when preeti di spoke.

"Do you know where Shehnaaz is?", she asked.

Sidharth looked up at them in confusion, not understanding why were they asking him about where Shehnaaz was.

"Have you watched the news or checked you phone?", they asked.

Sidharth shook his head in negative manner, indicating that he hasn't. Neetu di switched on the television and changed the channel to the news

"Shehnaaz Gill, bigg boss fame, recently had an accident. She suffered some fractured bones and several bruises over her body. The person with whose car she collided with, took her to the hospital at the right time. She us still being treated...", the anchor continued.

Sidharth has stopped listening the moment, he heard the word accident. He felt the ground shake under his feet. He could feel the ground slipping under his feet.

His mind went blank. Everything was okay, but she not being okay didn't go well with him.

He remembered their conversation that they had a few days ago. The day they watched Titanic, weren't they talking about the same thing? He can not live without her and that's the reality of his life.

Before he could think anything else, his sister spoke, "Wo theek hai! She is conscious now!".

This means that they have met her already, and he one the other hand didn't even know about her accident. It was all over the news, almost everybody knew it by now except him.

"Tu usse milne nhi jaega!", preeti di spoke.

"Kyun di?", Sidharth asked in disbelief.

"Kyunki tune jo karna tha wo kar liya, ab use chodd de!", Preeti di said.

"Usse humesha hurt hi kiya hai tune. She is already drained emotionally! Don't torture her anymore!", Neetu di said.

"Di but I love her...", he said.

"When she wanted you to trust him, where was your love?", neetu di asked.

"Anyways, hum bass yahi btane aaye the! That's it!", saying this both the sisters left.

Sidharth's felt his heart break into million little peaces. A tear broke down his cheek and then the next. More tears made their way to his eyes, until his vision was blurry. He broke down like anything.

His head hung low on his knees and he sat on the floor, leaning on the support of the bed and cried his heart out. He continued crying for some more time.

He got up from the floor. He washed her face, took his car keys and wallet and locked his apartment after moving out.

He drove his car towards the hospital. He knows that Shehnaaz doesn't want go meet him.

He knows that his sisters don't want him to meet her. But he really doesn't care. He is going to meet her at any cost.

He asks for her room at the reception and he is shown the way towards it. When he reached her room, he looks around to see whether somebody is there or not.

Since there was nobody around, he entered the room. His heart broke seeing Shehnaaz in that state.

Several tubes were attached to her. Her face looked swelled. He went near her and she was sleeping.