#38

Sidharth made Shehnaaz sit comfortable in the bed and made her lie down. The doctor had given her an injection and so she slept as immediately as she lied down.

She looked so serene while sleeping and Sidharth sat beside her. He caressed her forehead and smiled at her sleeping figure. He bent down and kissed her forehead, his lips lingered on her skin for more long than required.

He was really worried about the surgery but seeing her lying on the bed, hugging her legs to her chest, he still smiled.

He prepared some tea with honey for her as the doctor has adviced. He woke up Shehnaaz and made her have it. She scrunched her nose when she found it difficult the gulp the tea.

The next day was supposed to be her surgery. The doctor has explained Sidharth that through the surgery, they would be removing the tonsils.

The next day, Sidharth took Shehnaaz for the surgery. It was an hour long procedure and Sidharth remained worried until the doctor came out to tell him that the tonsils have been removed.

He went inside to meet Shehnaaz who had to keep her mouth shut for a really long time for the recovery.

Although, people generally experience pain in their throat and frequently in the ear after the surgery but Shehnaaz had pain in her jaw and the neck as well.

She would feel pain for sitting too long and Sidharth generally made sure that she layed on the bed almost all of the day.

It had been a month now and Shehnaaz was now perfectly fine. The lockdown was over now and both of them decided to head back to Delhi.

Since Shehnaaz had been staying in Mumbai for so long, she had many friends here and since Sidharth was in the entertainment industry, even he had some friends in the state.

They both decided to throw a success party of them winning the season.

They were leaving after a day and so they were throwing a party tomorrow.

Shehnaaz and Sidharth called their friends to inform about the party that they were throwing at Drop in Mumbai.

Next day, Sidharth was all ready and waiting for Shehnaaz in the living area when his eyes fell on the bare pair of smooth and fair legs.

Shehnaaz was wearing hot pants which were further ripped and a black speghetti strap, slim fit, stone studded Cami crop top.

She was wearing shimmery ankle length sneakers in her feet. Half of her hair were tied in a high pony tail while the other half were left loose.

Here eyes were smudged with black kohl and she wore a nude lip shade.

She was looking no less than a temptress and Sidharth's throat dried up seeing her like this.

He couldn't find his voice, but when Shehnaaz called out to him telling him that they were already late, he asked her, "Tum aise jaogi?".

"Kaise?", she asked totally confused.

"Itne chote kapde pehne hain, actually ye bhi kyun pehne hain? Aisa lag ra hai Neha ke kapde pehen liye hain", he said.

Shehnaaz really didn't know whether to laugh at him or get angry at him, "Mein Na club ja ri hun Sidhath, party karne! Mein maata ki chowki mein nhi ja ri hun. Now, can we leave?", she huffed and dragged him outside her apartment to lock it.

He let her drag him outside the living area unwillingly.

"Ye ladki koi baat sunti Hyun nhi hai yar. Wahan pe itne saare ladke honge. Ye itne hot kapde nhi bhi pehenti to bhi sab ise hi dekhte par ab to nazren hi nhi hta paenge isse. Taadenge saare launde ise! Yar Hadd hai. Ab mujhe hi sambhalna padega!", he thought.