#34

They both were captured again at the Delhi Airport. The paps and the fans went crazy for them and their pictures.

They both looked cute and hot at the same time. Even the way they looked at each other could give goosebumps to the spectators. Their chemistry was sizzling.

All of them went to Shehnaaz's place from there. It really didn't matter whether its Sidharth's home or Sana's, they were a family.

Since Shehnaaz was coming to home after 8 long years, they all wanted to be there to welcome her inside.

When they reached, Shehnaaz was about to step inside when both the mothers stopped her.

They asked even Sidharth to stand outside. They both looked at each other trying to understand what was going in their mother's minds.

The mothers came with 'aarti ki thaali'. "Humara bachcha pure 8 saal baad ghar pe aa ra hai, bina aarti ki kaise aayegi?", rita Maa said while Shehnaaz's mother nodded.

"Aur tum dono jeet ke aaye ho to aarti to utaarni hi padegi na", Parminder aunty said.

After the aarti was done, Parminder aunty took some red chillies unki nazar utarne ke liye.

After all was done, Shehnaaz and Sidharth entered the house. Shehnaaz cried seeing her home.

She has grown up in this house. She remembered the time she would make everybody run after her just for making her have one bite of the food.

It was so difficult to make Shehnaaz have food. She was stubborn even in her childhood.

Her father would run after her, calling her by saying, "Princess! Princess!", but she would keep on giggling and running away from him.

She then went towards her kitchen. Until and unless, she got a chocolate or an ice cream, she would keep on hiding in one of the compartments in her kitchen, telling them, "Pehle chocolate do fir hi Sana Baahar ayegi!".

She was crying and chucking remembering how she would refer to herself as a third person, "Sana!".

She then went towards the living room where she and her family would spent the best of their time.

Sidharth, neetu di, preeti di, baaz and she would run behind each other, playing with each other.

They used to be so happy. Generally, she would be the one who would be chased by the others because of her naughtyness and her pranks.

She has spent the best parts of her life here in this very house. This house was not just a building, or a four walled structure, this was her home, her place.

A lot of memories were connected to this house. She sniffled. Others were just following her and she didn't even know.

She was so busy admiring her own home that she didn't know that her family was right behind her, admiring the way she was grasping and breathing in her home.

They were just too happy and amazed by the way that Shehnaaz was looking at her home, all emotional and with eyes that held only love even for this materialistic place.

But it wasn't just the walls, it was her place, her safe place.

Even if all the doors of this planet are closed for her, this one door would forever be opened.

Even if she had nothing, this home would forever be hers. It had all her memories, sad and the happy ones.

Fresh tears were coming out of her eyes. Her house was the same. Her parents did get it painted all over again but they didn't change even a single furniture in the house.