#86

Sidharth and Shehnaaz laid on the bed an hour ago. Shehnaaz was securely wrapped in his arms and her breaths were fanning over his chest.

His hand was on her waist pulling her close. Her hair were all over the place, while her bangs covered whole of her forehead.

She was the only woman in his eyes. He never ever felt that she was the most beautiful woman out of all the women, because for him she was the only women.

He never compared her or her beauty with any other woman.

Shehnaaz partially laid on him, half asleep. But  Tonight, sleep seemed like a strange thing for Sidharth. He was wide awake and couldn't put himself to sleep.

Too many things were going on in his mind. How could he sleep when he was not at ease.

The very first thing was, making the world know that Shehnaaz is his.

He has promised himself that it would be big, but he didn't know whether he was ready to make it public.

He wasn't sure that whether they both were ready to take all the judgemental and scrutinizing eyes that would definitely be thrown at them, once they make it official.

It was no doubt that people loved both of them. People loved Sidnaaz.

She had a lot of fans who loved her individually and it was the same for him.

Their fans seemed like an army which was ready to attack anyone who made a wrong comment about them.

They both were loved and pampered by their fans like anything.

How come they became worthy of so much love? Not only were they loved as individuals, the fans loved them as a couple as well.

The love that they gave both of them together and commendable. It was beautiful.

If somebody needs to know what adoration and admiration means, then people should watch their fans.

There were times when he felt really bad for not being able to give them the due credit, but he believed that they already knew how much he and Shehnaaz loved them

He knows that once they come out, some people are going to talk a lot of shit and nonsense about them, but at the same time, there were people who loved both of them, even  more than they both could imagine.

If there are people who might hate them or judge them, then there were people who have their back.

There are people who will unleash their anger on the all the trolling that they both might have to receive once they make it official.

NO matter what happens, it's going to be big. Whether it is love or hate that they receive, it's going to be big too!

Well this problem, is solved. Maybe it's not, but right now it's not seeming like a big problem.

Whatever happens, will happen but that's not going to stop him from making both of them public.

Thinking about the hate and scrutiny, he can not let their relationship be hidden forever.

But there is another problem at hand, Armaan Kapoor. The guy has been throwing advances as his girl and he isn't going to let that happen.

This guy has been on his nerves ever since the day of Shehnaaz's meeting for the music video.

If he could, he would just wipe out his face from this earth. But that's not possible.

He looked at the sleeping petite and tiny figure laying beside him. He knows that she is a lioness.