#33

Hearing Shehnaaz, Sidharth gets emotional too thinking only about the 8 stupid years when Shehnaaz was not near him.

Shehnaaz excuses herself to use the washroom and Sidharth follows her telling the families that he needs to make an urgent call.

Shehnaaz was moving towards the washroom, when she felt a hand grab her wrist and pull her.

She was surprised at the sudden intrusion but then relaxed seeing Sidharth in front of her.

She tries to wiggle her hand from his grip, her tears threatening to fall.

Sidharth pulls her towards him for a hug and she breaks down. Although, they have talked about the issue, but it still seems to bother Shehnaaz.

She sobs against his shoulder, making his shirt wet while he just continues consoling her.

"Shhh...shhh...", he tries to control her tears which don't seem to stop anytime soon.

He doesn't understand why is she still crying? They have sorted it and now they were back to being friends. Then why is she crying?

"Shehnaaz, baby! Tu kyun ro rahi hai? Why are you crying? Everything is OK!", you he says in a calm manner to make her understand.

He then takes her to his room and makes her sit on his bed while he himself sits on his knees in front of her. He takes her hands in his.

" Bta kya hua? Kyun royi dobara?", he asked.

Still sniffling, "Sidharth I wasted 8 years of my life away from my people, just so that Misha doesn't think that I came in between you guys. But you both didn't end up together. If only I had known ki aisa hoga, to mein kabhi dur jati hi nhi. Hum sab 8 saal dur rahe, wo sab nahi hota. Mein aur di har weekend pe abhi bhi shopping jaate, tu mujhe manane ke liye ice cream khilata, baaz mujhe 'motto' bol ke chidhata har din aur fir merse chittar khaata. I missed out on so much. Kitna kuch miss kar diya meine. I wasn't there when Aditya was born, I wasn't there to pamper Neha, I wasn't there for anything", she said while fresh tears flowed.

Sidharth laughed and Shehnaaz glared at him asking him why was he laughing, angrily.

"Abbe gadhi mein isiliye Hass ra hun kyunki tune kahan kuch bhi miss kiya? Jab Aditya paida hua, you already knew right. Ab room ke andar se to Hume bhi nhi dekhne diya. Par jab bahar aaya to Humein bhi dur se dikha, tujhe bhi. Tune use god mein nhi uthaya, bohot achcha kiya kyunki baar baar mujhe gila kar deta tha to tujhe bhi kar deta", Shehnaaz giggled, seeming a bit calm.

Sidharth smiled and continued, "Neha ko to tu abhi bhi pamper kar sakti hai, bachchi hi hai abhi bhi. Baaz ne to tujhe motto har din kaha hoga, kabhi phone pe kabhi mann mein. Di ke sath shopping ki baat hai to I am sure ki tum teenon shopping ke baad ek dusre ko FaceTime karke sab dikha hi dete Hoge. I wouldn't be surprised agar shopping karte Waqt bhi tum ladkiyon ne video call pe kapde select kiye hon to", Shehnaaz was in laughing fits by now.

She was laughing hard and her tears have already dried. Sidharth looked at her and felt relaxed.

"Aur jo tune mere sath miss kiya hai wo to tujhe Delhi jake tera Pura Kota complete Kar dunga", Sidharth just thought without saying it aloud.

He made Shehnaaz wash her face and then they came out to sit with the families.

It was time for their flight, so they all checked out and went towards the airport.

The trio made Sidharth and Shehnaaz sit together and were happy when their plan worked.

Shehnaaz was wearing white crop top with ripped jeans  while Sidharth was wearing the same coloured shirt with ripped jeans.