#57

Sidharth was sitting in his room, fiddling with his phone and looking at his and Shehnaaz's pictures that they took in Italy. He had asked a photographer to snap his proposal. He has asked him to film the whole proposal.

He slept while watching the pictures. Misha was in her room getting bored, so she came out of her room and went into Sidharth's room without even knocking.

She found him sleeping peacefully
Misha went to him and started caressing his forehead. She went towards the other part of the bed and lyed facing Sidharth. She didn't think that it was inappropriate to sleep beside a man without his knowledge.

Misha held his hand in hers and slept just like that.

Preeti di and Neetu di have already decided to pay a visit to Sidharth and Shehnaaz to see whether they are able to settle down with each other or not. Actually they  wanted to make sure  whether Shehnaaz is okay or not.

They knocked the door as the bell wasn't working, but no response came.

Preet di had a spare key, so she opened the door and entered. They smiled in satisfaction after seeing that the home was clean.

It's obviously Sanu's work because Sidharth wouldn't take that much pain to clean the home.

Since, there was nobody in the kitchen or in the living room, they made their way towards the bed room. The door was closed and both the sisters smirked seeing the closed door.

They knocked the door of the room twice or thrice, so they decided to just go inside and wake them up. They opened the door, all smiling but what they saw made them shake in anger.

"Sidharth!", neetu di yelled and he woke up with a jerk. He didn't notice Misha beside him and smiled at his sisters.

He came forward to hug them but they both stepped back. He looked towards them in confusion.

He looked towards the direction, his sisters were looking at and was shocked beyond words. "Di, wo...ye...aa..aap...ga...galat samajh re ho", he said.

His sisters looked at him in disbelief. "Ye Misha hai na! What is she doing here? Shehnaaz ko pta hai ki ye yahan pe hai?", his sisters asked and he took them outside in the living area.

"Di, actually Misha is suffering from depression and  her family is not here, so Shehnaaz ne hi decide kiya ki she will stay here with us!", Sidharth started explaining everything from the beginning and his sisters nodded in understanding.

They didn't look convinced with the fact that Misha will be staying in the house." That's alright but why was she in your room?", preeti di asked.

" Di,mujhe bhi nhi pta. Mein to so ra tha, mujhe sachchi nhi pta ki kaise aayi!", he said, fidgeting with his fingers.

"Dekh Sidharth tu humara bhai hai but Sanu ko hum ek dum apni bachchi samajhte hain.

Tumhari relationship hai, we won't interfere. But think about it, agar humari jga Shehnaaz ne Misha ko tere sath aise dekha hota,no matter how understanding she is, she would have been really hurt.

Koi bhi ladki hogi, soch ke dekh. Neha ke baare mein soch, kisi bhi reason ki vja se wo apne fiance ko future mein aise kisi ladki ke sath dekhe, to use kaisa lage ga?

Shehnaaz is just too good and loves you too much, isiliye shayad sab samajh leti hai. But she gets hurt and if she gets hurt in all this, we might not forgive you!

After all Misha hai to teri ex hi na jisne tujhe cheat kiya aur uske baad Shehnaaz ko terse dur kiya!", Neetu di said in anger.

His both sisters didn't seem okay with whatever was happening. They have just started their relationship and Misha is already there in between them.